The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Hi all,

Please make sure you have fully and correctly filled out the beta sign up area of your profile. If it’s not correctly filled out your application may be rejected. As this is in your forum profile you do have the chance to double check you’ve filled everything out correctly.  And the tick boxes at the end are important, so make sure you read the statements and tick once you’ve read them to show that you have read and understood/agreed with them.

I will confirm later when we are due to close applications. Thanks to everyone that’s signed up so far! I’ve got a lot of reading to do!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Thanks for the update Faya 🙂  Was lucky enough to be selected for last years beta and enjoyed witnessing the progress in the build up to release. Excited to see what’s in store for us for this years game with the release date welcomely brought forward. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Please make sure you have fully and correctly filled out the beta sign up area of your profile. If it’s not correctly filled out your application may be rejected. As this is in your forum profile you do have the chance to double check you’ve filled everything out correctly.  And the tick boxes at the end are important, so make sure you read the statements and tick once you’ve read them to show that you have read and understood/agreed with them.

I will confirm later when we are due to close applications. Thanks to everyone that’s signed up so far! I’ve got a lot of reading to do!

I have a doubt, is the DXDiag obligatory? Or is optional

Edited by Overfl0w

Faya, is it important to have the email on the forum connected to the account? Because i have my personal email for my account but i use another email for PSN and YouTube streaming

52 minutes ago, sirio994 said:

Faya, is it important to have the email on the forum connected to the account? Because i have my personal email for my account but i use another email for PSN and YouTube streaming

I don't think you need to have the email from the forum connected to your account, so long as you've got access to your forum email and you've correctly entered your PSN name.

Signed up and incredibly excited! In what manner will we be made aware as to whether our sign up was a success or failure?

Just now, Carsey0111 said:

Signed up and incredibly excited! In what manner will we be made aware as to whether our sign up was a success or failure?

If you get selected you will get an email with the confirmation

Posted (edited)

When do you know you are selected for Beta 2019?!

Edited by YoranB

4 minutes ago, YoranB said:

When do you know you are selected for Beta 2019?!

When you get the email with the confirmation.

Faya said this:

3 hours ago, Faya said:

3 minutes ago, Overfl0w said:

When you get the email with the confirmation.

Faya said this:

Ok, Thanks!

On 3/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

I am really exited I want to play F1 2019!!!

4 ore fa, Faya ha detto:

Ciao a tutti,

Assicurati di avere riempito completamente e valutare l'area di registrazione beta del tuo profilo. Se non è compilato correttamente, la tua domanda potrebbe essere respinta. Dato che questo è nel tuo profilo del forum hai la possibilità di ricontrollare che hai riempito tutto adeguato. E le caselle di spunta alla fine sono quindi, sono assicurati di leggere le dichiarazioni e spuntare una volta che sono letti per dimostrare che hai letto e capito / concordato con loro. 

Confermerò più tardi quando dovremo chiudere le sembianze. Grazie a tutti quegli che sono registrati finora! Ho un sacco di letture da fare!

I hope to be selected to help in the beta!

Good luck to all

6 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Hi Faya I have filled the beta form out but have put me and my son on it as he does league race's on F1 2018 and I play it casual, will the form be rejected because of have the two names on it or will it be ok. Thanks Neil

10 minutes ago, tanner123 said:

Hi Faya I have filled the beta form out but have put me and my son on it as he does league race's on F1 2018 and I play it casual, will the form be rejected because of have the two names on it or will it be ok. Thanks Neil

I recommend putting only one person in the form

• Like 1

Lovely. I did the 2017 beta test but missed the 2018 one. Hopefully I’ll be able to contribute again this year.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

Oh my god, i am so excited! Can't wait for the game!

I hope to make iT aswell to the beta and to do My job as beta person.

20 hours ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

Could we know approximately the date of beta candidature close?

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I registered myself for the upcoming beta phase of F1 2019.

Does anybody have more information about the Beta? For example when it will take place, when we‘ll get an answer for our application ans how big oder little the chances are of being chosen for the beta?

thanks a lot in advance✌️

#KeepRacing

Usually they announce the players in 2-4 weeks via email judging from past betas

5 minutes ago, LightRacerSV5 said:

Thanks for the opportunity , Codemasters!

It‘s very good to work more with the players.

did you get selected ?