The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

On 3/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

Let's Go 😊😊😊😊😄😄😄😄😄

Good luck everyone! Really looking forward to see how it developes. It would be amazing to help the team

Posted (edited)

Signed up for the BETA. Hope I get chosen. vroom vroom! let's get the 2019 season rolling as well. #McLarenFAN #SorryLeclerc #BravoMercedes #Gifted1-2 #Bahrain2019

Edited by Bidong0425

I'm so hyped for the game this year! Hopefully Codies will make me part of the Beta programme:classic_love:

Posted (edited)

K done, Thxs codies team for the opportunity.

Edited by rooztek

i signed up first day,now we only wait who are lucky ones

Thank you codemasters for all the f1 games. i love f1 2018 and i will be happy if you accept me for the beta f1 2019 

18 hours ago, MarcoFcb97 said:

F1 2017 was nice, F1 2018 was good and F1 2019 will be AMAZING Again! Codemasters it`s James... 😄 😄

F1 2017 was nice, F1 2018 was good and F1 2019 will be AMAZING Again! Codemasters it`s James... 😄 😄