Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

On 3/29/2019 at 12:56 PM, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

I can't Wait :classic_biggrin:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate in this Beta for (i hope so) a great game ! 

I wasn't picked for the 2018 Beta, maybe the luck will be on my side this time 

@Faya maybe a bit too big of a question, but when selecting people for the beta, could you also email those who wanted to get in but didn't get an invitation? Would hopefully reduce questions like "how do I know I was selected or not for the Beta" in the future whenever the Beta starts. Just a suggestion. 🙂

Fingers crossed for me lol! Last 2 years I have not been accepted...but you know what they say: 3rd time lucky, right?

I just signed up- cool beans. Sup everyone on this forum? I'm a new member 🤙

Hi everyone.
I'm Sam I've already participated in the F1 2017 beta program, I'd like to give you good feedback, as now it's an excellent driving position.
Sorry for my English.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

Done! Hope to be in the development project this year, in the last two years I didn't get the beta☹️

Love all the peeps trying to get brownie points commenting on this thread that they've signed up and trying to sway selection in their favour when it should be in the beta application comments 😂

Also how people are excited to be selected - likely 10% of these peeps are just yet again wanting to play it early rather than help the developers the locate bugs, improve handling etc. SMH!

I Edit my profile Yesterday. How long do I have to wait for an answere?

Thanks,

MostRoninronin ( roninronin@hotmail.it )

Can’t wait to get involved. Hopefully the new features to be expected are gonna take this to the next level!

I'm in the community for a good chunk and I hope I can get my hands on the beta cause I'd be looking forward to test it and gave you guys all the feedback I can have