Jump to content

The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mau87 said:

I also signed up

You are 2 1/2 hours too late, they closed it at 8am BST.

Edited by SAL_LippiArsenal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will probs not be picked, but can't wait until I see the outcome of it.

 

I will be writing a PhD thesis, so I will need some mind clearing F1+g920 exercising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alpsaral said:

I signed up 😞

I'm afraid it is too late my friend sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Does signing up automatically give you to chance to play the beta or you have to be picked by codemasters' team?

Edited by pietromatto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pietromatto said:

Does signing up automatically give you to chance to play the beta or you have to be picked by codemasters' team?

@Faya should inform the thread if and when emails have been sent

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pietromatto said:

Does signing up automatically give you to chance to play the beta or you have to be picked by codemasters' team?

You have to be picked by Codemasters to play the beta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

When email to beta tester will be sent? I've been selected 1week ago so..

You cant be selected 1 week ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Auryel27 said:

You cant be selected 1 week ago

I received an e-mail where they told me I was taken on April 5th

Screenshot_20190411-183729.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

I received an e-mail where they told me I was taken on April 5th

Screenshot_20190411-183729.png

Well, if that email is legit, happy days for you 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cgfdoo said:

Well, if that email is legit, happy days for you 😉

Yes, the email is legit and thanks you but unfortunately i don't have the code yet😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Samuele246 said:

Yes, the email is legit and thanks you but unfortunately i don't have the code yet😐

They only closed the signup yesterday so they will most likely have plenty of applications to go through (judging by all the "I signed up" comments in here). Just be patient and enjoy the game once the beta is available to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cgfdoo said:

They only closed the signup yesterday so they will most likely have plenty of applications to go through (judging by all the "I signed up" comments in here). Just be patient and enjoy the game once the beta is available to you.

Thank you...🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

They also sent me this but still nothing

Screenshot_20190411-185606.png

Why does it say "from 11/3 to 11/6?" The dates seem off. Doesn't seem like this is related to the beta.

Edited by HDR10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×