Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Faya

In the words of the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to test a new game and I'm sure I'll like it"

Thank you Codemasters, I've had the honour of been selected three years running. I guess I had better get back in the zone again, this calls for some bulk F1 2018 Time Trialling to prepare myself. 

I have registered myself just too late, it is still possible I can beta test the new F1 game, I would love to because I think it will be the best game ever, I updated all the information on my account, so could you let me know it is still possible I can beta test the game.

@Faya

10 minutes ago, WVR1999 said:

I have registered myself just too late, it is still possible I can beta test the new F1 game, I would love to because I think it will be the best game ever, I updated all the information on my account, so could you let me know it is still possible I can beta test the game?

@fajafuj

if you missed the sign up deadline then no

Thank you Faya for being selected 😄 Was fortunate to test F1 2018 too and excited to see how 2019 is shaping up and providing as much detail I can on any issues I come across. Congratulations to everyone else selected. Those that haven’t received an email just yet I’d say definitely keep checking your inbox and spam folders. Best of luck 👍

4 minutes ago, floriswijers16 said:

Not a beta for an F1 Pro Draft driver last year and AOR F1 driver on ps4 😞. Good luck guys. 

Just deal with it and try again next year. I also tried it several times before I was picked. Don't give up 😉

2 minutes ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

Just deal with it and try again next year. I also tried it several times before I was picked. Don't give up 😉

Well, I participated in all the last 3 beta’s, so dunno why I didn’t got picked again? Probably trying New people or something. At least I have more time for F1Esports now 😅

1 minute ago, floriswijers16 said:

Well, I participated in all the last 3 beta’s, so dunno why I didn’t got picked again? Probably trying New people or something. At least I have more time for F1Esports now 😅

Did you only apply or also take part in the last 3 betas? Too bad for you.

• Faya locked this topic
  • Faya unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived