Jump to content Jump to content

The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Faya

28 minutes ago, stephensmattlee said:

Same for me but I’m guessing Faya is still in the process of adding those that got selected on the beta. Has anyone else found the beta section on the forum? 😊

Yes.

3 minutes ago, VladimirJeger said:

Probably yeah, but doesn't mean all have been delivered yet...give them time by tonight 

Yeah, hope to...it's the 3rd or 4th year I don't get the beta...while many of the testers always get it 😞

Guys can you please help me?? I have changed my account mail 3 weeks ago but in the forum it show the old mail that i don't have...how can i change it?? Because if they sent me beta code i can't get it..please is important if you don't belive me I have screenshot of codie customer service mail

1 hour ago, Neomo said:

Wonder if they read that beta apply or maybe they dont want simracing players, had been chosen someone with triple setup? Playing any of sim? Ir,rf2?

Hey!

The way this comment was written makes me think you didn't get through and you're now blaming Codies for now wanting people who play other sims. Am I correct or misinterpeting the message?

13 minutes ago, VladimirJeger said:

Faya said it will take time to grant everyone access to beta forums... we need to be patient 

People will never be patient, they keep asking over and over again instead of being grateful to be picked for the beta program...it really annoys me.

Hi all,

To save some of you hitting the refresh button overnight, if you're in the beta and you've not been given access to the beta forums at this point, please check again tomorrow. I'm about to leave work and won't be able to update accounts until I get back into the office in the morning. I'll also let you know when everyone's been added.  

Thanks for your patience! 

1 hour ago, mantazzo said:

As I expected, I didn't get in. Shame, really, since I had some ideas to tweak the gamepad handling, but oh well.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to help with getting the pad handling sorted... or make it better at least.

Shame neither of us have been lucky enough to get in the position for it.

• Faya locked this topic
  • Faya unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived