Jump to content

The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 09/04]

Recommended Posts

On 4/13/2019 at 4:31 PM, Techstyler81 said:

Personally, I would find it very horrible if Codemasters for F1 2019 Beta would take the same tester as it did for F1 2018. The game was so bad, and shows that the beta testers did not understand much of F1. This is my personal opinion. We all want a good game. But with beta test people who just want the game, you do not get a good game.

I would highly recommend you get into the beta before you start talking about how inadequate we were at our job.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Techstyler81 said:

I know the facts very well. An acquaintance was 2017 Beta Tester. Clearly, there were also errors that were not in beta. But the fact is .. F1 2018 had so many bugs that it suggests that the beta testers were not good.

A lot of bugs were found and reported by me and a lot of other people, we were reporting all bugs we saw and discused them in the forums. Obviously not all of them can be fixed, because there is no infinite time, but we would report every one we saw and codies worked to fix every one they could. If you don´t now what happend in 2018 Beta don´t judge all the people involved in it, because there were a lot of people that helped in all the ways they could to find and report all the bugs they saw. Not all the selected people cared about reporting bugs, but that will happen in all the betas, because it´s imposible to know what each one intention is apart from the text written in the beta sign-up.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guestyboi said:

I appiled late to join in the beta is there enough time for me to join or am i too late?

The sign-up closed the 10th :(

Edited by Overfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Overfl0w said:

A lot of bugs were found and reported by me and a lot of other people, we were reporting all bugs we saw and discused them in the forums. Obviously not all of them can be fixed, because there is no infinite time, but we would report every one we saw and codies worked to fix every one they could. If you don´t now what happend in 2018 Beta don´t judge all the people involved in it, because there were a lot of people that helped in all the ways they could to find and report all the bugs they saw. Not all the selected people cared about reporting bugs, but that will happen in all the betas, because it´s imposible to know what each one intention is apart from the text written in the beta sign-up.

Hopefully guys like you, which it seems who did a good job will be picked again. And the ones which only played and nothing reported not.

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:31 AM, Techstyler81 said:

Personally, I would find it very horrible if Codemasters for F1 2019 Beta would take the same tester as it did for F1 2018. The game was so bad, and shows that the beta testers did not understand much of F1. This is my personal opinion. We all want a good game. But with beta test people who just want the game, you do not get a good game.

In my honest personal opinion, you've blown any chance of being selected. Clearly, with that comment you have shown how much you don't understand about these systems. Ignorance is bliss, contrary to the beliefs of people like yourself, beta testers work on the task with codemasters. I'll leave it at that, try again in 2020. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mceci1 said:

Meiner ehrlichen persönlichen Meinung nach haben Sie keine Chance, ausgewählt zu werden. Mit diesem Kommentar haben Sie eindeutig gezeigt, wie viel Sie über diese Systeme nicht verstehen. Ignoranz ist Glückseligkeit. Entgegen der Überzeugung von Menschen wie Ihnen arbeiten Betatester mit Codemastern an der Aufgabe. Ich lass es dabei und versuche es im Jahr 2020 erneut

Of course, CM will read any stupid comment here, before selection? Lol .. You probably believe in the stork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably way out of the lurch here, but any idea when the emails are being released pertaining whether you're in or not? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got to test last year. I hope I can get this year has well. Mainly because I actually enjoyed it so much, testing then reporting my findings was so much joy. I’d love to do it all again.

Edited by DaniMacYo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever you say Techstyler. 

Codemasters have been screwed over in the past, they watch, read, listen and know what we do on these forums. Anything you say reflects back on these decisions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mceci1 said:

Was immer Sie sagen, Techstyler. 

Codemaster wurden in der Vergangenheit verschraubt, sie schauen, lesen, hören und wissen, was wir in diesen Foren tun. Alles, was Sie sagen, reflektiert diese Entscheidungen

There are also a lot of hardcore F1 drivers who know what's important in a good game, but are not registered here. I first registered here to find out what went wrong with F1 2018. I've been F1 for almost 10 years and 2018 was the worst F1 ever. Make your opinion as you like, but here it has too many blender. No wonder the game is not qualitatively on the stand as it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Techstyler81 said:

There are also a lot of hardcore F1 drivers who know what's important in a good game, but are not registered here. I first registered here to find out what went wrong with F1 2018. I've been F1 for almost 10 years and 2018 was the worst F1 ever. Make your opinion as you like, but here it has too many blender. No wonder the game is not qualitatively on the stand as it should be.

Saying that F1 2018 is the worst is just strange and without anything to back it up (except for "hardcore f1 drivers" who could be ones using assists and a keyboard as far as we know...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×