F1 2019 BETA TEST

Hi, how can I ask to be a beta tester for the new game f1 2019? I have a steering wheel and a lot of experience in all others f1 games so my help could be useful. Thank you. 

Go to your profile press edit and then scroll down right your info and you might get selected 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michaelwerken said:

When is the beta for ps4? 

There are no news about when it will start and who was selected to play it. Betas are at the same time for all platforms if I remember correctly.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Michaelwerken said:

When is the beta for ps4? 

We dont know there are no news about beta.

Applications were closed on the 9/4 at 12:00 BST. In previous years, additional testers were added for multiplayer if numbers were low. So my advice would be to apply - whilst you may not get in the initial wave, you may be selected as an additional tester.

All we know is applications were closed. The beta ran up until release last year so there will be an announcement likely 4-5 weeks prior to release at the latest (in 2018 each phase lasted about a week, with maybe a pause of a (few) day(s) between phases). You will get an email if you are invited, that's all we know. If you don't get one, they will announce they have been sent to the invited applicants.

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Applications were closed on the 9/4 at 12:00 BST. In previous years, additional testers were added for multiplayer if numbers were low. So my advice would be to apply - whilst you may not get in the initial wave, you may be selected as an additional tester.

All we know is applications were closed. The beta ran up until release last year so there will be an announcement likely 4-5 weeks prior to release at the latest (in 2018 each phase lasted about a week, with maybe a pause of a (few) day(s) between phases). You will get an email if you are invited, that's all we know. If you don't get one, they will announce they have been sent to the invited applicants.

In addition to this chunk of information, last year there were 300 testers per platform, and I can see this being the case again.

• Agree 1

On 4/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, woodyinho44 said:

email or forum inbox here ?

If you have been selected you will receive an email