Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

PS3 2014 - Logitech MOMO Racing Force (Racing) not working

I am trying to use a Logitech MOMO Racing Force (Racing) to work with F1 2014 on the ps3. The steering wheel is the one listed here http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/momo-racing-force-feedback-wheel#knowledge, and I believe it should be supported as listed here http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/10/f1-2014-supported-wheel-list/.

Is it just plug and play, or do I need to do something to enable the game to use the steering wheel?

Note that the wheel works in the menu, and can launch the game, but the game does not respond (even in the menus)  once launch from the steering wheel inputs.

I even tried launching the game without the ps3 wireless 6 axis controller turned on.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

It should be plug and play really. Are you able to go to My F1 > Driving Controls and see which config the game is set to?

Yes. It is set to preset 1. I am unable to go into "view/customse config" and reassign the controls to the wheel.

advanced wheel settings and force feedback options are greyed out

I had the same problem. I ended up selling it and buying Driving Force GT. 
I might have to sell it as well for 2015?  I read somewhere that it might not be compatible with the 2015 game.   What is it with these people changing wheels for the game?

Do you start the game with the PS3 Controller? Start the game with the wheel. I had at the beginning with the wheel, with F1 2012 also Problems. I use the PS3 Controller only to turn on the PS3.

I am now thinking it is because the steering wheel is designed for pc and I am using it on pc. Strange that it works for grab tourismo 5 though