Sign in to follow this  

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!

Is it my imagination?  Or is it déjà vu

But why do I feel like we have gone back to good old bumper car style racing. AI car seems a lot more aggressive lately very strange as I thought he was on a long holiday, I don’t know if anybody else has notice that the Al cars are getting a bit more defensive and it is very difficult at the best of times to overtake the Al cars and by the time you do you overtake the guy that was way behind you is in front of you now.

Codemaster you need to introduce the blue flag to the game like NOW ???

Frustrating like superman being hit by kryptonite, but as anybody else been deliberately pushed off the track from behind by another driver who has nothing to lose and is a **** racer and a cheat and does not get penalised ( what a joke ) this I find very hard to digest I honestly do believe the bugs have come back i’ve seen cars flying etc etc we are going to be in need of some more maintenance update again If not now in the very near future.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I noticed the same trend for grid races against bots after yesterday's data update.

Others are complaining also on the FB groups page.

Crashers are dressing up as 22 bots.  And bots are not always 22.  But seem to like the Brazilian flag.

Edited by StKnowhere

I'd rather race against the bots at this point. 95% of the races I've played recently against actual people have been the ones that deliberately crash into me. It's not fun when I have an opportunity to pass the human driver and don't because I know they're just going to ram into me. If I don't come out ahead and the start of the duel I just quit the race. It's not worth it.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Mostly bot's for me.  Grid mode took a step backwards again.  Opponent bot's drive are hyper fast, drive off line, swerve back and forth and frequently collide from behind or the side.  It's like they are trying to kill your SR.  Other bots block.  A weird twist sometimes opponent bot will slow down to match you speed or  let you pass just before the finish line.  So don't give up.

The grid game was better a week ago.

Edited by StKnowhere
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, StKnowhere said:

Mostly bot's for me.  Grid mode took a step backwards again.  Opponent bot's drive are hyper fast, drive off line, swerve back and forth and frequently collide from behind or the side.  It's like they are trying to kill your SR.  Other bots block.  A weird twist sometimes opponent bot will slow down to match you speed or  let you pass just before the finish line.  So don't give up.

The grid game was better a week ago.

I had a bot do this to me at Catalunya, I only beat it because I cut the final chicane

• Agree 1

i am getting constantly tag teamed by 5 bots in most corners during grid starts

getting hit off multiple times in 1 corner.

i remember 1 race at suzuka, near the end of the S section, i got punted off from behind just before Dagne. went straight off into the gravel

only won because i had a much faster car and cut the final chicane. not weighing on my conscience at all.

• Agree 1