Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

to race online is surely someone's idea of a funny joke?

I mean is it seriously?? It's the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to be appart of. It is a discrace to think that this is the official finished product?? That the real true online racers have to accept this crap and try and race with it?? I've never been more disappointed in any form of online racing interaction. F1 2012 online, no worries, great racing. F1 2013 online, a few minor lag issues at the start but over all, still great racing. Made a lot of international friends who are great to race with.
 F1 2014 online, WTF IS THIS CRAP?? And who the hell are we racing against? AI?? Which must stand for "Agrivated Idiots".., doc Browns 1985 time machine has less lag issues than this, even after it was destroyed!! Gee something has to be done for the 2015 version please! 
Im only speaking for myself here but I don't bother with the career modes and all that, I only race online. I'm in Australia and we can't race against our mates in England anymore without lag dramas which is such a shame for us. Against the Spanish, brazilians, Italians, French... Forget it (although some of those are a given anyway) nobody can see eachother on track anyway so you get shunted off. Where's the fun in that? ( unless your bomber1908.... Wanker) not only are online leagues dead due to the pad being so OP, but also because of all the lag hits! May aswell start an f1 online hide and seek league where the winner gets through a race unseen by everybody  else in the lobby... 
The lag fest is so bad I wrote this post 2 days ago... And I have the fastest connection Australia has to offer.    Offer.     Offer      Offer eeeeeeerrr lost connection to lobby, session host has migrated

BACK TO F1 1883 online

Feeling it. How come in 2010 we could league race with our Aussie chums and now we can't see them? In the intervening period my connection has improved by a factor of 20!

Yeah I'm really missing racing against my pommy mates, they are heaps of fun and a real challenge as they are are quick. I just hope the next instalment will reunite us all again as we were in 2013