DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Local Multi

To be able to play Championship with my brother on same comp. First he go then me and we compete against ai and ourselves. Ghost car should be there. Just like RBR did, it is awesome.

Is this feature implemented? Can't find any info on this. This is the only thing it would make me buy this.

1 hour ago, RFRnico said:
To be able to play Championship with my brother on same comp. First he go then me and we compete against ai and ourselves. Ghost car should be there. Just like RBR did, it is awesome.

Is this feature implemented? Can't find any info on this. This is the only thing it would make me buy this.

You can create a custom championship and play online, invite friends or have an open lobby, think it’s a max of 8 players that can play your championship, but not in career, though you can make a full championship with max stages and events so it’s basically the same thing, only problem I found with it is it didn’t seem to stay up in the lobby, when I quit it I couldn’t see it in the browser, maybe I needed to reach a service area or something idk, but yes you can play with a friend, only other problem with it I found was that once again you can’t use your owned cars and progress the upgrades, you have the full list of cars to chose from though, but I think I should be able to progress my own cars in any mode, that’s just me though, either way I hope this helps 

i would like to play with a friend on the SAME computer (one after the other)...not possible online

On 4/6/2019 at 10:06 AM, RFRnico said:

i would like to play with a friend on the SAME computer (one after the other)...not possible online

this is not possible in the game. there are no ghosts (though it would be a cool addition).

just create a custom championship with the events and stages you want and save it.

then one you of starts the championship. and the person not driving writes down all the split times.

when they are finished, load the same championship, and the second person drives. while the first compares their split times.

it's fun and not too hard. the person who isn't driving has a job to do so it isn't boring.

but yeah, no ghosts 😞