Sign in to follow this  

a heads up on custom lobbies

Hi everyone, just to give a heads up me and a few of the people I play with set up custom lobbies to race specific disciplines around every track, from demo derby to endurance racing and everything in between.  We're trying to boost the amount of custom lobbies open so there's a wider range of racing styles to choose from so don't hide yourself you will have fun :) (xbox 360).

Great racing with you guys last night, had some fun fast racing, even if the muscle cars average a 3 minute lap around spa :P  look forward to jumping in another lobby again soon. 

Thank you.  Sometimes I feel like a lone racer in the whole frigging world.  GT on xbox360 is "oldmodelt".

I'm at work tonight and tomorrow night so I'd count on someone running a lobby mate. Keep your eye open :) over the weekend I should be setting some up and when I get back on xbox il send you a friend request to invite you more frequently :)

I'm at work tonight and tomorrow night so I'd count on someone running a lobby mate. Keep your eye open :) over the weekend I should be setting some up and when I get back on xbox il send you a friend request to invite you more frequently :)

But remember, I'm a clean racer because I'm so slow I'm usually in the back.  lol.  Any discipline, any car, any track.  I love the weather and the bikes.  Ooops, that's PGR4. 

We are all clean mate. A few excused hiccups in play lists but we run very clean in custom lobbies. And we're always open to give advice on getting faster to mate. You play with fast people you learn the way they play

We are all clean mate. A few excused hiccups in play lists but we run very clean in custom lobbies. And we're always open to give advice on getting faster to mate. You play with fast people you learn the way they play

I know.  Sometimes my humor is lost on everyone else but me.  I would have np running with you guys.

Oldmodelt, you can add me on Xbox. I don't get online as much as I used to, but I only run Custom rooms to avoid the "Meat Grinder" public rooms. 

Gamer Tag: Michaei Watts

@Oldmodelt   When you played pgr4, was your gamertag the same? 

Did you play team championship much or at all? 

I also loved the weather and the bikes, especially the turbine super bike.  The F class, slow bike a BSA goldstar was good fun too. 

I only got PGR4 in 12/1/13. Picked it up for $1.79. Then got the strategy guide for a penny.  S&h was 3.99. Some vendor online through Amazon with a business name of “In my Parent's Basement”.  Have played it a ton. Love the tracks, tracks and more tracks. Did I mention that I love the tracks. I'm not a tuner, only paint my house, live in Chicagoland so I'm used to the different types of weather that game throws at you and like the level playing field. I never minded losing.

I'm much older than most of the racers here (pushing 60) and RL has eroded my skills (what skills I had). If you beat me by 5 secs. a lap. My goal is to improve it to only 2-4 a lap. I know that I could probably beat some of you guys in the pool.

The game allowed me to do both the cars and bikes. Team competition isn't around that I've found. I love the career and the arcade. I like to jump around in the game. I'm regularly beating the AI on (medium diff) in career on the bikes now. There is still a good following online especially in the British Isles.

“oldmodelt” is my GT on Xbox360, here and most places. You can still do a YouTube search with my GT and my old GT4/TT videos should pop up.

http://youtu.be/6LNonUlBxg8

http://youtu.be/THp8YJeEAyg

Yeah, I dont think any of the "ranked" matches have anyone searching in there anymore.  

I was playing it in 2007 when it was a new game,  so there will have been lots more players around.  I still have friends that play it religiously.  

Great game, weather, LOADS of tracks as you say, mirrors and bikes.  

If only they would make PGR5 for Xbox One.  

Lucid Games studios (a lot of old Bizarre creations team - PGR makers) made a tablet game called 2k Racers,  it fooled many people with its screen shots, as it looks sooooooooooo much like a PGR5.   But sadly its on a tablet, and I will never get to play it.  I dont want a tablet, nor do I want to use a tablet as a steering wheel LOL.  

Yeah, I dont think any of the "ranked" matches have anyone searching in there anymore.  

I was playing it in 2007 when it was a new game,  so there will have been lots more players around.  I still have friends that play it religiously.  

Great game, weather, LOADS of tracks as you say, mirrors and bikes.  

If only they would make PGR5 for Xbox One.  

Lucid Games studios (a lot of old Bizarre creations team - PGR makers) made a tablet game called 2k Racers,  it fooled many people with its screen shots, as it looks sooooooooooo much like a PGR5.   But sadly its on a tablet, and I will never get to play it.  I dont want a tablet, nor do I want to use a tablet as a steering wheel LOL.  

Played a game called RealRacing2 on my wife's kindle.  One of those freebie games that want to charge you for every little thing.  Nice graphics but again like you said, "who wants to use the tablet like a steering wheel.  After a few hours I just went back to any of 5 games that I have with basically the same cars & tracks on my xbox.