Error SP64- error HP557.3686.

Question

What kind of error is this? i have problems since yesterday with multiplayer game that i never had. the second error it was hp557.3686.

somebody can help me?

3 answers to this question

On 4/7/2019 at 9:06 AM, Marola13 said:

What kind of error is this? i have problems since yesterday with multiplayer game that i never had. the second error it was hp557.3686.

somebody can help me?

Help yourself by giving a bit more information about platform or spec if PC.

i get the same error when i go into multiplayer and try to join lobby. i also cant create my own lobby and i am put in ranked lobbies on my own. i am on PS4 and i recently changed my psn id, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. never had problem as i was playing last week just fine.

I've sent screen shots to codies on Twitter also about error codes , it appears no one can get multiplayer ,we have a official f12018 ps4 league practice tonight and everyone in my freinds list has tried and alls getting same error codes, please can you help codemasters or put out its a server update so we are not wasting our time ,plus over last 4 weeks car setups disappear and come back again plus lobby have been strange in that car feels no different wether max downforce or no down force , once I reset game setups appear again,many thanks .