Sign in to follow this  

How is this possible?

@Loore‌ 
 Please check picture below and tell me how is it possible to someone to have +400 million XP in 56 races???

This player was reported yesterday for suspicious behaviour, team are currently investigating. If found guilty of using outside means to gain experience they'll face a full multiplayer ban.

I am amazed as to the lengths people will go to get fake stats.  What good is it to have these stats when they don't mean a thing?  I'm glad that I was never smart enough to figure out these ways to cheat.  I'm content to just enjoy the games.

oldmodelt said:
I am amazed as to the lengths people will go to get fake stats.  What good is it to have these stats when they don't mean a thing?  I'm glad that I was never smart enough to figure out these ways to cheat.  I'm content to just enjoy the games.
I agree.  

I also find it funny,

This person was able to alter the amount of XP they have......but to give yourself 466million XP.   LMAO.  

That just spells CHEAT.  

You should have left his name their,  removed the number 1, and put CHEATER in big red letter next to his name.  
Left him there for all to see forever.  LOL

oldmodelt said:
I agree.  

I also find it funny,

This person was able to alter the amount of XP they have......but to give yourself 466million XP.   LMAO.  

That just spells CHEAT.  

You should have left his name their,  removed the number 1, and put CHEATER in big red letter next to his name.  
Left him there for all to see forever.  LOL

That would be the normal person's solution.  But unfortunately, Loore, et al probably have to defer to the lawyers guild who are always looking forward to a libel suit.  lol

But as I don't have such a guild I will post his name here. 

CPLNET.....CHEATER.....GONE

Worth noting that 'a lot' of people got banned over the last week, most likely on the back of  the festive period.

Lesson to be learnt? Don't cheat, we may not catch you the first time but we will catch you and that ban hurts you more than it hurts us :)