Sign in to follow this  

Getting kicked out of races and lobbies / ERROR CP7

Question

Hi!

So, yesterday I was gaming - as I do every do - in a sprint race and all of a sudden I get kicked out of a race. After that, every time I try to join a game, I either get kicked or can't join. I'm getting error code cp7 and some hp+numbers extension. 

Dunno what the problem is. My PS4 is hooked to a cable and connection shouldn't be the issue - also, every other game works fine online.

I have a league race today and I won't be able to play because of thees.

How can this be fixed?

Thanks and g'bye,

D

3 answers to this question

On 4/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, neartist said:

Hi!

So, yesterday I was gaming - as I do every do - in a sprint race and all of a sudden I get kicked out of a race. After that, every time I try to join a game, I either get kicked or can't join. I'm getting error code cp7 and some hp+numbers extension. 

Dunno what the problem is. My PS4 is hooked to a cable and connection shouldn't be the issue - also, every other game works fine online.

I have a league race today and I won't be able to play because of thees.

How can this be fixed?

Thanks and g'bye,

D

I too have been having this issue. Every other game I play online is fine and then sometimes when I log into f1 it’s fine but other times it’s a nightmare.

I’ve been having this issue as well over the past two weeks and it’s frustrating.

No issues with my connection and I’ve confirmed this with my provider. I’ve spent a significant amount of money and yet have seen no solution for this anywhere on the internet.

The same here guys, happened to me yesterday got kicked with error CP7, I could rejoin the lobby for a 1st time but then got kicked
with CP7 again and couldn't rejoin.
Alsop ps4 on ethernet cable and no connection issues other than in the F1 game.