Sign in to follow this  

Personal track records

Posted (edited)

Question for Codemasters: In my profile I can see the personal track records for each track. Great! But... I recently got knocked down a from league 4 to 5 and now the records of the new league 5 tracks are not shown anymore. Why is that? Sure, I will not encounter them in duels, but I can still play them in single mode. Also, it would seem there are multiple records per track (qualifying, sprint, grid start), and maybe even separate track records for single mode?

Anyway, I guess the primary question is: why hide track records for tracks even if I drove on them before?

Edited by mkymouse
typo
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, mkymouse said:

Question for Codemasters: In my profile I can see the personal track records for each track. Great! But... I recently got knocked down a from league 4 to 5 and now the records of the new league 5 tracks are not shown anymore. Why is that? Sure, I will not encounter them in duels, but I can still play them in single mode. Also, it would seem there are multiple records per track (qualifying, sprint, grid start), and maybe even separate track records for single mode?

Anyway, I guess the primary question is: why hide track records for tracks even if I drove on them before?

Hello 🙂 I'll check to see if there's a reason for this to occur in the game, or if it's something we need to look into further and address. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello 🙂 I'll check to see if there's a reason for this to occur in the game, or if it's something we need to look into further and address. Thanks! 

Update: our team can see the point you've raised and understand why this could be frustrating. They're going to see if a resolution for this can be implemented in the next update. Thanks again 🙂 

• Agree 1