DiRT Rally 2.0 Road Book – 08/04/19

DiRT Rally 2.0: Season One, Stage Two brings Sweden Rally, the BMW M1 Procar Rally, the Opel Manta 400 and a Special Livery for five vehicles! This content will be dropping throughout April, and is available for Deluxe Edition players to download as part of their Season Pass content. Standard Edition players will be able to purchase each bit of content separately on the relevant platform store.

To get your first sneak peek at the cars in action in Sweden, check out our brand new trailer here:

Tomorrow sees the cars and the Special Livery arrive to the game, whereas Sweden Rally will arrive on the 23rd April. Don’t forget, Deluxe Edition players will also receive a credits drop and access to the high reward special D+ Community Events too.

Just a quick note on the BMW M1 Procar Rally – final audio for the vehicle will come in next week’s patch, so don’t fret if you think it sounds a little off-key at first. We’re all over it.

Aside from Season One content coming out as usual, we’re also working on Update 1.3 which, subject to all of the usual submissions, is due to land next week. Thanks to everyone’s feedback since the last update, as we’ve been able to isolate and fix some key issues, including the grip/floating car issues some users have been experiencing. We’ve also worked on preventing audio-cut outs, and have fixed the ‘Fire Up That Car… Again’ trophy/achievement. Full patch notes will be confirmed on our channels closer to it releasing, so please stay tuned over the following few days to see them surface.

We’re also making some headway into tackling the FFB issues a lot of you have been discussing on our forums, channels and beyond. We’ll have more for you on that soon, but we just wanted to reassure you that it’s still top of our priority list and that we’re making progress.

What else? Well, we’ll also be adding more DiRT Rally 2.0 Achievements and Trophies for Season One! But you’ll have to wait until next week to find out what they are. :)

Finally, we’ll also be adding the wonderful Jon Armstrong’s 2019 Galway International Rally livery to the game next week! We’ll be holding a little competition once the Fiesta R5 livery is out, so stay tuned to see how that takes shape. Just in case you’ve forgotten what it looks like, here’s a handy reminder for you in the shape of the DiRT Show Galway Special!

View the full article

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CodiesBlogBot said:

DiRT Rally 2.0: Season One, Stage Two brings Sweden Rally, the BMW M1 Procar Rally, the Opel Manta 400 and a Special Livery for five vehicles! This content will be dropping throughout April, and is available for Deluxe Edition players to download as part of their Season Pass content. Standard Edition players will be able to purchase each bit of content separately on the relevant platform store.

To get your first sneak peek at the cars in action in Sweden, check out our brand new trailer here:

Tomorrow sees the cars and the Special Livery arrive to the game, whereas Sweden Rally will arrive on the 23rd April. Don’t forget, Deluxe Edition players will also receive a credits drop and access to the high reward special D+ Community Events too.

Just a quick note on the BMW M1 Procar Rally – final audio for the vehicle will come in next week’s patch, so don’t fret if you think it sounds a little off-key at first. We’re all over it.

Aside from Season One content coming out as usual, we’re also working on Update 1.3 which, subject to all of the usual submissions, is due to land next week. Thanks to everyone’s feedback since the last update, as we’ve been able to isolate and fix some key issues, including the grip/floating car issues some users have been experiencing. We’ve also worked on preventing audio-cut outs, and have fixed the ‘Fire Up That Car… Again’ trophy/achievement. Full patch notes will be confirmed on our channels closer to it releasing, so please stay tuned over the following few days to see them surface.

We’re also making some headway into tackling the FFB issues a lot of you have been discussing on our forums, channels and beyond. We’ll have more for you on that soon, but we just wanted to reassure you that it’s still top of our priority list and that we’re making progress.

What else? Well, we’ll also be adding more DiRT Rally 2.0 Achievements and Trophies for Season One! But you’ll have to wait until next week to find out what they are. 🙂

Finally, we’ll also be adding the wonderful Jon Armstrong’s 2019 Galway International Rally livery to the game next week! We’ll be holding a little competition once the Fiesta R5 livery is out, so stay tuned to see how that takes shape. Just in case you’ve forgotten what it looks like, here’s a handy reminder for you in the shape of the DiRT Show Galway Special!

View the full article

That sounds tasty to me, Shmeefly happy 😃 some decent issues addressed so thanks CM

Wasnt expecting DLC trophies so that’s a nice addition too, they all unlock though right? 🤪

In the next patch could we address the graphical bugs on the cars windscreens? Bright gold bars are on the screen sometimes, and maybe add some more weather like fog? And improve the rain visuals on the windscreen etc puddle splash audio? 

And pleeeeeease fix the windscreen wipers in next patch too, when I set to manual they are still automatic at the start of every stage, and with that, the dust/dirt that collects on the windscreen is coded to look like the wipers have been on even when they haven’t, if I turn them off, can the dust collect over the entire screen so it gets hard to see, forcing me to use the wipers, if that’s a possibility, keep up the great work CM 

p.s Is it possible for a future patch adding hazard/obstruction events on track or is that just a dream 🤞 if so, something to think about for DR3 at least 😜 thanks again CM

Posted (edited)

@ChristinaMc is there a fix for the career AI coming? Rally is just unbeatable, AI times are literally not possible to beat, and the same with RX, in RX the heat itself is a good challenge, but the AI does push a little too hard imo, that’s not the main problem though, after the heat you can see the AI times (in your heat) are somewhat close to you, but all the other AI only heats that took place are always much quicker than the one the player partakes in, to the point where the fastest lap times I’m pretty sure are impossible in real life, or at least not possible in the rain, think I saw the top lap was like 29 sec in Elite with RX Supercars, is that even doable? My laps are around the 40-41sec mark to give you an idea of how unbeatable the margins are, when going against those same drivers in my heat, their times scale more to me, this really needs addressing I can’t play something that I can’t win at, I get it’s supposed to be a challenge but it’s scaled to the point where you just can’t win anything, and I consider myself to be one of the better players, with no mistakes and a decent push I’m usually able to break top 35 ish in the leaderboards so I know I have the pace in game, in rally I’m stone dead last every single stage so I can only imagine how bad Masters is, the only way I can get better than 30th is when an AI retires lol I’m sure this is on your radar so I’m hoping this will be included in the patch notes when they go up, if not could we get some info if it’s being looked at for a future patch plz, and thanks I know your all busy lol

Edited by Shmeefly