Sign in to follow this  

NO EVENTS PAYOUT<<<3.5mil minimum just disapeared

Question

just signed in to psn and Game to check in case of update/download for new cars and to collect my events credits as last time I waited till late on and then had to wait for downloads to be able to drive, this time it was just a message saying I could get the BMW M1 and OPEL MANTA from store, plus a credits drop, so I pressed X to continue, the main screen came up which usually has a red tag saying rewards available.

THIS WAS NOT THERE AND ALL NEW EVENTS were showing and NO PAY OUT for the last monthly's, weekly's and yesterdays daily's, I have spent the last four days with excessive hours to complete these as to complete my, team, cars I want and also to near complete my trophies, so this needs to be corrected. also seen on stream doing them.

can you tell me if this can be resolved, just messaged some friends to see if they have has same issue, will add to this when get reply.

many thanks

Nine-Red

"Keep It Rubber Side Down"

3 answers to this question

RESOLVED !!!      signed in and out four more times and even thought it had already shown me the new events, it then decided to come up with rewards available and payed out 3.9 mil in credits.

sorry for this post please remove it if possible many thanks

Nine-Red

"Keep It Rubber Side Down" 🙂

This is the most visually assaulting thread on this entire forum.

I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

• Agree 1

yeah it takes a few minutes to notice that you have rewards, occasionally.