Sign in to follow this  

McLaren doesn't work in Carrer

Posted (edited)

I'm in season 2 and finished P5 in Bahrain only to turn up to China and be 10 seconds of Alonso and Pole.

I've noticed two issues: one is that I use auto gears and the max its going is 6 on the straight and also I use Manuel ERS and I could do the whole race on Overtake with no fail because it doesn't drain.

What Do I do to fix this?

Just found out my whole game is broken! It Doesn't Work on any mode

Edited by f1star194

Try reinstalling it I guess. That’s really odd. Maybe check your controller settings to see if full throttle is registering as well. 

I use McLaren too. On a full distance no assist career in 2018 now. With F1 2017 after upgrading the car I found Alonso was much faster than me. If I adjusted AI setting so he was the same the rest of the field would be 10 seconds behind! At some point he suddenly gets all your car upgrades and then things get silly. You can either have 1 on 1 races for 1st and second place or accept defeat and and race with the rest of the pack too. The solution I use is to delay power upgrades as long as possible and go for every reliability upgrade first then chassis, aero and power. I expect Alonso to get much faster in 2018 too so I am half way through first season and still upgrading reliability. He is miles behind at the moment. 

🙂