Sign in to follow this  

What I love most in DiRT Rally 2.0

On 4/12/2019 at 5:37 PM, ianism said:

how every single one was different, even if you recognized (and got bored of) sections.

Is there a hide button exist somewhere to miss all your comments? LOL

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, DocStrangelove said:

I liked the idea, I should have liked the game, but in reality I found it less fun than previous Dirt games (and I wasn't a fan of them in the first place). I still like the idea, if a better system managed to make stages like those in DR2's USA or whatever, that would be an absolute killer.

The was OK, then nothing worked well...
The best way to let modders create more contents to keep a game alive for a long time.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, richie said:

I think what I like most in DR2.0 is the physics and handling. Weight transfer and change of direction are pretty much spot on in my view. You can definitely feel the weight of the car through the wheel. I've fallen a little bit in love with the traction changes between ice, snow and tarmac at Monte Carlo 😍  

For me this is the key of DiRT Rally and DiRT Rally 2. This, and the stages, wich in my opinion are perfect, challenging and very detailed.

I love the incredible ffb, how you can feel every single bump in the road and its unbelievable nuances, also how they continuously improve it with every update. 🙂  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RallyLover19 said:

If you can't stand people having different opinions maybe you shouldn't take part in online discussions?

Also, ianism can write in proper English, unlike you, so maybe just "miss" your posts for us please?

Edited by danielofifi
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, danielofifi said:

Also, ianism can write in proper English, unlike you, so maybe just hide your posts for us please?

Is there a forum rule that requires only proper English comments? I do not think so. LOL

3 hours ago, RallyLover19 said:

goes both ways, mate. your comments are a waste of data in my opinion.

2vcualg.jpg