Sign in to follow this  

Adaptable Trophy Bugged?

Apologies folks, as I know there are already threads discussing trophy issues. 

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues unlocking the "Adaptable" trophy on PS4? 

I have read multiple comments about the "Upgraded" and "Fire Up That Car..." trophies (which I believe have now both been fixed), but few mentions for adaptable. 

This evening I ran through the same stage in every possible combination and it still hasn't popped. Does it only unlock in career or using a specific stage? 

• Like 2

same issue here, I have done three different countries 5 attempts in total and definately used all combinations of weather and track wet/dry and even set it up twice live on stream to get viewers to check I was not going mad, also the other two trophies you mention and possibly one more are not popping.

I should be at the stage of all trophies complete by the end of tomorrow night at latest Thursday evening and will be posting the failed trophies and also screen shots for tech to look at, been a long time since I bothered to try and get a platinum on a game and the one I decide to go for is full of glitches, just my luck :

Nine-Red

"Keep It Rubber Side Down" 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for the confirmation @Nine-Red. I checked before I posted yesterday and couldn't see any recent references to the Adaptable trophy but, having looked again this morning, I have just seen several posts about it in the bug thread: 

At least I know it's not just me having issues!

still not happening for me, only trophy I need for platinum, done it many times and also used 5 different countries and tracks with different cars also, maybe one day 🙂

Stuck at 75% on Xbox. Pretty sure I completed at least one stage in every condition, there and back.

yeah, I had issues with this, but it popped eventually