Sign in to follow this  

World On Fire ad

Please remove this ad as a soon as possible. My kids play F1 and I find the graphic content depicting the hunting down and the murdering of soldiers, often with their heads exploding as is the case with the sniper from the rooftop, to be outside the boundaries of what is suitable for promotion during a racing game.

• Agree 2

I agree, a significant percentage of the Ad's show head shots and other violence not appropriate for kids and are offensive to me (I just don't watch ...).  Definitely not in the spirit of the rating for this game.

Maybe Apple is a better place to log those concerns?

18 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

I agree, a significant percentage of the Ad's show head shots and other violence not appropriate for kids and are offensive to me (I just don't watch ...).  Definitely not in the spirit of the rating for this game.

Maybe Apple is a better place to log those concerns?

Hello - I've been speaking to the team regarding this topic since yesterday. As you've mentioned, there are a few different parties involved in advertisements, so it's really down to who holds the responsibility/power to show certain ads, but we'll make any changes we can and/or should make. Thank you 🙂 

• Agree 1