Hide Stratos headlights during day stages

As the M1 Procar came out yesterday it seems that the pop up lights are only out during the night stages, during the day they are down and hidden.

I would like to see the same feature on the Stratos as from a visual standpoint it doesn't make sense to have them up during the day stages.

In a perfect world I'd like to be able to control the headlights of both cars with the headlight on/off button and they pop up at my leisure.

Driving down the road going updownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdown would be something very special indeed!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, MattyH1812 said:

As the M1 Procar came out yesterday it seems that the pop up lights are only out during the night stages, during the day they are down and hidden.

I would like to see the same feature on the Stratos as from a visual standpoint it doesn't make sense to have them up during the day stages.

In a perfect world I'd like to be able to control the headlights of both cars with the headlight on/off button and they pop up at my leisure.

Driving down the road going updownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdown would be something very special indeed!

If I remember correctly, Lancia fixed the pop-ups in the up position, so they could get rid of the entire mechanism that makes them move. Most likely for weight saving purposes. Also seen a couple stratos in historic rallying couple years back and they all had their lights fixed. So yeah that's how they are IRL.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, doeternitoeV10 said:

If I remember correctly, Lancia fixed the pop-ups in the up position, so they could get rid of the entire mechanism that makes them move. Most likely for weight saving purposes. Also seen a couple stratos in historic rallying couple years back and they all had their lights fixed. So yeah that's how they are IRL.

Huh! I did not know that, thanks for the information 🙂

Lancia dropped out all luxury electrics to save weight and make the car more reliable and avoid the problem when the lights won't pop up when needed
Same for Toyotas equipped with pop up headlights
ebay36392.jpg