Sign in to follow this  

Mission Winnow

1 hour ago, wenjunyang1990 said:

Hi CM:

I wonder could u pls add Mission Winnow on 2019 Ferrari cars?

2019-ferrari.jpg

I doubt they will be re-added as the game usually ships with a Melbourne spec set of logos. Plus the game is PEGI 3 so I doubt that any of the tobacco or alcohol sponsors will ever appear as it would make the game PEGI 16. The podium cutscenes use rose water as used in Muslim countries hosting a GP, not the official Carbon champagne (which you can buy in the UK for £259 for a standard 75cl bottle).

Isn't it tobacco sponsorship or something? If so, the answer is no.

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveJim said:

Plus if you noticed the Vype (e-Cigs) sponsorship isn't on the McLaren either

Yep... I really want to see that A better Future logo on the car or the 7 Eleven oh and the Coca Cola

Edited by Auryel27
y not ?

I dont think they will add it, if you go back to 2015 or 2016 McLaren was sponsored by Johnny Walker and they never added the livery with Johnny Walker. Because this game refers also to kids they can not add sponsor with alcohol or tobaco. Although Mission Winnow refers to electric cigarettes so i do not know if they will add it. Also i have to point that every game launches with Melbourne liveries and after some months they update the liveries. But if you play on PC there is no problem because in less than a day on racedepartment they will have the livery with Mission Winnow

Yeah as people have asid the only way you'll see those companies in the game is if you download a mod that includes it because there's no way CM will be adding this themselves due to the PEGI rules as they want to make their games available for everyone which means sacrifices like this have to be made.