Sign in to follow this  

Tripping at the start of races

Posted (edited)

Ok so recently I often have my real opponent already crashing into the back of my car at the start of the race causing my car to jump in the air and then sink through the race track. My opponent can still race and I can not. I already lost over 200 points this way and am getting fed up with it.

Do any of you also have this problem? I have attached a screenshot of one of the times it happened and my car already sank through the race track.

Screenshot_20190412-084514_F1 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Melonora
  • Agree 1

I keep seeing these screenshots and video's with people flying or sinking through the track. But it has never happened to me in my over 9500 races (maybe I play this game too much?). It would be nice to at least encounter this once (but not too often). Maybe this is phone/OS related?

I play with a samsung s9.

I do not think it is a connectivity issue. I have it both in areas where there is a good 4g connection and my internet connection at home is a 100mbps fiberglass connection, although because of wifi I do lose some of that speed ofcourse.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:49 PM, StKnowhere said:

Or connection quality?

This specific issue is connection-based, yes. Whilst rare, it can occur when, for whatever reason, the connection between yourself and your opponent isn't optimum. From our side, there's not a massive amount we can do about connection qualities of players, so our goal is reduce the chances of this occurring when there are connection issues. It's on the agenda for sure 🙂