Sign in to follow this  

MORE EVIDENCE FOR NEW CLASSIC CARS

Hello guys today i decided to see if kinguin has F1 2019 and in the description there is more evidence about the new classic cars. I assume that whoever listed the game saw the description from GAME site but i really hope this is real

moreevidence.PNG

shame it got spoilt so much, I would say there's a 90% chance it's real. The only thing that makes me think it's not real is why would codemasters tell them this info specifically and not tell them not to write it. 

Yeah CD Keys was listing it too. As an owner of all of Codemasters F1 games, if think it more interesting to have older classic cars. But maybe they will, as well as these pre-orders

i hope thats not the only new cars and we will see a Benetton from Schumacher Era.

Not new info, just rebranding old info?

52 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Not new info, just rebranding old info?

I already knew it but i wanted to point that also in kinguin they have the same list with other sites 

5 hours ago, kyrillos152 said:

I already knew it but i wanted to point that also in kinguin they have the same list with other sites 

Kinguin is not a retailer, they just take the info from any official retailers. Also don't ever buy games from there as the devs have to pay for chargebacks when keys are bought with stolen cards.

17 hours ago, DaPain said:

shame it got spoilt so much, I would say there's a 90% chance it's real. The only thing that makes me think it's not real is why would codemasters tell them this info specifically and not tell them not to write it. 

They told that to all the retailers, but GAME accidentaly leaked it

• Like 1