Monthlies - Tuning at Service Intervals

Any reason why there’s no option to tune at service parks in monthlies?  Could be missing in weeklies also, haven’t played a weekly lately.

• Agree 3

yes I totally agree with you on this one, does not make sense that you start a weekly/monthly on a setup and find your stuck to it for the entire event, the idea of the service area is to repair and adjust your car.

This needs to be corrected asap IMO, most struggle with getting a good setup without excessive testing and having the time to do that said testing and with so many daily/weekly/monthly challenges to do it would make sense to be able to adjust on the hop between stages.

• Agree 1

On 4/15/2019 at 1:45 PM, Nine-Red said:

yes I totally agree with you on this one, does not make sense that you start a weekly/monthly on a setup and find your stuck to it for the entire event, the idea of the service area is to repair and adjust your car.

This needs to be corrected asap IMO, most struggle with getting a good setup without excessive testing and having the time to do that said testing and with so many daily/weekly/monthly challenges to do it would make sense to be able to adjust on the hop between stages.

Same to me. As I cannot check the setup on "shakedown" - it is not long enough - I need to correct my setup on the next service, but there is no tuning anymore.

Posted (edited)

It's a bug. You must exit and then resume, when you have service park. Then TUNING appear.

Edited by xliarx
  • Agree 1