Sign in to follow this  

Dashboard Cam Not Usable

The dashboard cam is too far back from the window for too many vehicles, for it to be used.

I use the dashboard cam most of the time in Dirt Rally 1, yet I am forced to use the hood view now in Rally2.0 instead, and it's not as good.

I truly believe that if Rally 2.0 was a copy of Rally1 with new tracks added it would be perfect.

It's the "don't fix it if it, if it isn't broken" idea.

The graphics were actually better in Rally1 in many ways. It's as if you added too much graphic clutter and noise, as distractions from the driving.

you might be able to solve this issue in some cars at least if you use the other cockpit view, adjust your seat position foward and change the FoV.

Due to being on the PS4 and not having enough buttons on the controller to add seat positioning, It isn't really viable.

I suppose I could change the button assignments, then adjust the seat, then change back to my regular settings.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that.

Moving the seat forward or backward does not work in dashboard cam setting. It only works with the driving wheel and driver hands visible drivers view.

This should be changed. We need it in dashboard view cam, because on many cars the dashcam is too far back to be used.

You can disable driver hands and wheel in the "Preferences" menu, I believe.