Sign in to follow this  

Dirt rally 2.0 problem

Posted (edited)

Today I thought I'd play dirt 2.0 via steam of which I payed good money for deluxe version via gamivo.com but thanks codemasters you have revoked my code on Steam.  well thats what steam have said can you please explain to me why you have done this I certainly will not be paying for it again in fact I shouldnt have in the first place as it's still on a beta stage at moment .who is going to refund me ?

Edited by vwcamperman

I'm not sure what gamivo.com is, but my first guess is they were selling stolen codes. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, andmcq said:

I'm not sure what gamivo.com is, but my first guess is they were selling stolen codes. 

It's the biggest seller of game key  codes in the world for steam Xbox live playstation etc.I've never had any problems before. There's nothing worse buying a game it takes nearly a week to download very slow internet then I play it for a week there's my game save it's gone , im out of pocket currently I'm waiting on a refund ,there's all the issues with the game ffb being one and out the blue codemasters revoke the code. I just want to know why as steam told me it was codemasters that done this ,I can't surely be the only one way to go to keep customers happy .I have been a long time fan of Colin McCrae rally since way back .

• Agree 1