Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rallycross - no way to play with friends?

I started a custom online rallycross championship in order to drive together with a friend. To our surprise we started in two different heats with AI all over the place.

Is there a way to just drive the two of us without AI? I certainly hope so. 

same here... i'm asking for this feature by the launch of the game, even emailed CM, bot for now, nothing ._. we have to be more to be heard i guess...

This is one of the main reasons I don't play DR 2.0 as much as I've played the previous versions. I love the gameplay and I love the new RX tracks, but I really need the option to drive with "Friends only". Several times we are 4 or 5 friends playing together and had a lot of fun with that in DR and D4, but with the AI now, its not even close to as fun as it was.

Not sure I'm coming back to the game until this is fixed, sadly.

Nope. The implementation is inherently flawed and was identified as such by players on day 1.

It's one of the games more puzzling design decisions. Like. Who could possibly have thought this is how people would want to play multiplayer Rx?

2 hours ago, Bondjara said:

Make AI on easiest level so you can be in same grid most of the time

They still will run straight into you on the starting line of Montalegre for instance, even if you are going straight ahead. Kind of annoying.

btw it's not so hard to put an option to disable AI 😑 otherwise someone will make a mod to do so 😒

Just now, 6K6 said:

btw it's not so hard to put an option to disable AI 😑 otherwise someone will make a mod to do so 😒

Should be pretty easy, yea...

Too bad mods won't work for those of us playing on consoles 😢

Yeah that's a sad truth :c but i guess that if we reach a good ammount of players who want the same EASY thing CM can make us happy 🙂 never lose the hope!