DiRT Rally 2.0 - v1.3 - found a bug? Post it here!

4 hours ago, afahoy said:

This isn't specific to 1.3 but I've only really found a good example of it recently, so: I get weird striped shadow/texture effects in some places:

20190423135622_1.jpg

20190423135757_1.jpg

On PC, Windows 10, AMD RX 470, Intel i5 6500. Haven't been able to find a graphics setting that affects this specifcally, but also haven't tried all of them yet,

4 hours ago, rob55 said:

I experience the exact same thing. In my case not on PC, but on Xbox One X; Some kind of graphic 'grid'-like lines in the textures.

2 hours ago, Riggs said:

It's the first time i see little stones in the road. Maybe that's the track degradation effect taking place? I've always run on a clean road, might have to do with medium-low graphics settings, or simply track degradation taking some grip away.

I’m playing on Xbox One S, and I’ve noticed these little grid lines as well, and not just on the road surface. I think I’ve seen it in some of the foliage and banks along the course as well, especially if the frame rates start to drop. It almost appears to be the grid lines for the textures and surfaces and so on. I didn’t notice anything like that in DR1, so it looks like it might be an error in this game. It isn’t noticeable enough, to me, to be game breaking or anything, but definitely seems odd that it’s more apparent than normal. 

1 hour ago, elrojodp8 said:

in daily AI events the reward is at the moment, no at the nex day

yes but if i didn't remember wrong  there was the leaderboard showing at the reward,as it's the only possibility to watch the leaderboard

9 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

yes but if i didn't remember wrong  there was the leaderboard showing at the reward,as it's the only possibility to watch the leaderboard

you can see the leaderboard at the end of the stage, or in a few moment if you enter again in the same day to the stage(sorry for my english)

7 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

you can see the leaderboard at the end of the stage, or in a few moment if you enter again in the same day to the stage(sorry for my english)

no, in the AI daily you can only see it after the race, or when the rewards show up

So about the audio cut out bug, I was just messing around in game testing a few cars and stuff, and I had music playing though my PC at the same time.

The audio cut out happened on a stage and it stopped the music playing in iTunes at the same time, then both game and music came back on after a few seconds.

Hadn't seen anything relating to other sounds on PC being affected so I figured I'd put it here in case it's useful to know.

I'm not sure if this is issue in game or not, but for some reason i'm having constantly problems with gearbox. And this issue is always with 5h gear.

Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 trys to even get it in 5th, but most of the time the issue is that I shift into 5th and after half a second it drops it back to neutral with that annoying grinding noise. Once it even dropped back to neutral without any noises, but then pressing clutch in helped and it was back on gear. Now I also get all kind of noises from gearbox more regularly. 

I'm using g29 shifter and platform is ps4.

Posted (edited)

^ Had this same and changed to H-shifter (without clucth), no probs after that to get 5th gear on. 
Because of that also binded clutch pedal as handbreak which works pretty good.
At Project Cars 2 you can get gear on without first pressing clutch but it may cause damage to car just like in real life, this should also be with this game.
(And yes, clutch pedal used with low saturation without deadzone)

Devs seems don´t read these messages (zero communicating!) so this feels some what waste of time to list bugs for them.

Edited by SimFunny

23 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Guys sometimes when i leave the service/box ,pause,restart the game or a new game, the Cockpit view( i have set so precise) Reset for no reason...this is very annoing...anyone else have experienced this bug?

Edit: apparently not everytime...idk

I've got something similar (PS4). I drive with the close cockpit view, but every time I pause the game or start a new stage, the camera just resets to the default cockpit view. Just like the bug that makes unexpected moments stop appearing, this seems to be tied to a profile, because on my wife's save file, the view always stays the same, as it should. Maybe the two bugs are somehow connected? Do you still encounter unexpected moments, such as flying drones or wrecked cars in your game?

That was also during the trip not far from the start, Sweden, Norraskoga. And fps fell down later.

PS4 (not Pro) with HDR

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190424183650.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190424184358.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190424184437.jpg

My game keeps bombing out when I try to enter racenet to get rewards.so frustrating.just say error

IMG_20190424_194148.jpg

6 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

no, in the AI daily you can only see it after the race, or when the rewards show up

I can be wrong, but AI Dailies leaderboard is actually the same as in Time Trials... It shows your best time with AI Dailys car/track combination... If you have set better time previous in Time Trial with same car in same track - you won`t see your last AI Dailies time in leaderboard, if it was slower than your Time Trial run... 

• Agree 1

So Audio Cutting bug still present, today playing the Monthly AI Challenge, on a 2km stage on Argentina... Also, after getting back to the Service Area, it was impossible to change the setup. Finally, I was watching a replay, on helicopter cam, and I couldn't hear the codriver

dirt rally 2.0 how bind key "recommended repairs"? i dont want use f2.

APRIL 25 2019

Daily RWD H3 Sweden (not sure of the name of the rally map)

rear of the bmw touched the bank of snow and it flew into the air spinning so fast it made me dizzy, about 12, 360 spins in the air.

17 hours ago, Haris33 said:

I can be wrong, but AI Dailies leaderboard is actually the same as in Time Trials... It shows your best time with AI Dailys car/track combination... If you have set better time previous in Time Trial with same car in same track - you won`t see your last AI Dailies time in leaderboard, if it was slower than your Time Trial run... 

you are not wrong, i have friends showing up on the leader board (in the ai daily races) but they havent played in a long time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2019 at 4:58 PM, TheNorwegianPhantom said:

Small bug: this keeps happening sometimes, I finish a stage with no damage on my car, but when I load into the next stage the car suddenly has a dent in its bonnet. it's usually cosmetic damage but it's a little bit annoying. 

768860812_DiRTRally2_0_20190418155409.thumb.jpg.56ba266648994ff0ad2829ec22d07839.jpg1852508348_DiRTRally2_0_20190418155508.thumb.jpg.9c09f482247d31fac87a8828b4170566.jpg

in career mode, systematically there are additional damage starting the next stage, broken windshield, twisted headlight ramp.....

in addition to being disabling, it costs a lot on a full rally

(google translate)

• Agree 2

On 4/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, danielofifi said:

I've got something similar (PS4). I drive with the close cockpit view, but every time I pause the game or start a new stage, the camera just resets to the default cockpit view. Just like the bug that makes unexpected moments stop appearing, this seems to be tied to a profile, because on my wife's save file, the view always stays the same, as it should. Maybe the two bugs are somehow connected? Do you still encounter unexpected moments, such as flying drones or wrecked cars in your game?

I have the exact same problem since the update. Every time I start a new stage or pause the game it reverts back to cockpit view of the wheel and driver so I need to change back to the closer cockpit view. I’m on an Xbox one. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Apparently it takes results not only from career championships but also from all the other event types, so this post is irrelevant.

Got classified as driving a Mitsubishi, when in fact I was driving a Subaru. PC Steam, career rally championship, global leaderboard:

qCcpOVr.png

Edited by Pistro
  • Confused 2

I like the fact that you've fixed the overly large wing on the 208 R5. Looks great now. Also, props for the white wheels on the Fabia R5, looks much better.

Just see if you can get a model change approved for the Citroen C3 R5 and fix that awful wheel width.

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, warpengage said:

I like the fact that you've fixed the overly large wing on the 208 R5. Looks great now. Also, props for the white wheels on the Fabia R5, looks much better.

Just see if you can get a model change approved for the Citroen C3 R5 and fix that awful wheel width.

finally someone who noticed that detail ... it s from dirt4 that the 208 is unwatchable with that giant spoiler.I think they have also slightly modified the model and lowered the car.also the new sound is really great. I hope too they fix the c3 wheels position... it's so bad that I don't want to look at it or even  drive it (the sound it's pretty awesome tho...it s a shame.)

The fabia overall model it's pretty damn good,but in my opinion they need to lower the car in the tarmac spec... It's too high

Sorry for my bad english.

• Agree 1

Am I the only one who is excited about Solberg's Impreza wrc '08? i love that car ... 

Can't wait...

Please Cody ffs... fix Fabia wrc sound too....

Will we be getting co-driver calls back in the replays soon? (PS4)

I really miss/need them, especially Helicopter View.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

finally someone who noticed that detail ... it s from dirt4 that the 208 is unwatchable with that giant spoiler.I think they have also slightly modified the model and lowered the car.also the new sound is really great. I hope too they fix the c3 wheels position... it's so bad that I don't want to look at it or even  drive it (the sound it's pretty awesome tho...it s a shame.)

The fabia overall model it's pretty damn good,but in my opinion they need to lower the car in the tarmac spec... It's too high

Sorry for my bad english.

The best way to describe the C3 currently, is that it looks like a Kit Car, correct bodywork but on a different chassis. Looks really strange.

Edited by warpengage

1 hour ago, warpengage said:

The best way to describe the C3 currently, is that it looks like a Kit Car, correct bodywork but on a different chassis. Looks really strange.

Yeah agree...like an r5 correct wider bodykit but in a stock/R3 chassis. It's really bad.if I had been the Citroen representative who analyzed the model, I would never have accepted it ... it just makes a bad impression on the real model. I really can't understand all this...