DiRT Rally 2.0 - v1.3 - found a bug? Post it here!

on today's sweden daily  headlights where not working on the bmw e30.

i couldn't  on/off them....

bug?  🤔

Yesterday (Saturday April 27th) the leader in the H3 Daily challenge had a R5 car. Kind of not fair in an online game. 😛 (On PS4)

Hope you can fix that...

D7935C96-03F9-4A97-BAA0-41B7346DC566.thumb.jpeg.558c9cf5fc02e88b072c58d47075b829.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Also they should change ."Hardcore" damage with "Arcade" damage...

You can roll your car like 10 times at 200kph and still able to finish the stage/race lol

• Agree 3

On 4/17/2019 at 4:09 AM, Evo8uk said:

I’m playing on Xbox one x and have noticed that when I’m using dash cam whenever I start a stage, recover my vehicle or restart a stage it reverts back to wheel cam!! This has only happened since this latest update, on a positive note though after trying out this latest update I do feel like there has been improvements to the dark/shaded areas in the game!!

Just wanted to say this bug only happens if you have allow exterior cameras set to off!! 

• Agree 1

Is there going to be any patch/update this week, or nothing until Subaru and Focus?

2 minutes ago, Pioy said:

Is there going to be any patch/update this week, or nothing until Subaru and Focus?

maybe if we are lucky tomorrow, otherwise next tuesday

today  in online lobby i got expelled,   even if i make an online event i got expelled.    no other  connection problems with racenet so far

is that a new bug???

I've been campaining to have the wheel track on the Citroen C3 widened, to better match the real deal. Now, a bit of the opposite: aren't the VW Polo's snow tires with a little bit too much track?

Could be just me.

• Confused 1

Can I add one?

• End of Time Trial sprints in Sweden cause Phil to get extremely quiet as he repeats the final call for "... across finish".

His first call is normal volume and clear, but he immediately begins repeating himself at 30% or so volume. Some stages are worst than others like the end of Elgsjon Sprint because the second to last corner is a slow uphill 2 Left which gives Phil a loooong time to repeat himself 3-4 times before actually reaching the finish line.

Most noticeable in the R5s (because I've been doing WR chasing in them) but I have noticed it as well in the M1 and M3 during dailies so I believe this affects all cars in all gamemodes.

1 .dirt rally 2.0 how bind key "recommended repairs"? i dont want use f2.

2.  what is the point of rain if there is no difference between on and off wipers? that massive rain = u cant see s%t with wipers off.

rain looks like avalanche arrows shots from the sky, ;/

try it, in dirt rally1 way way better.

• Agree 8

2 hours ago, Riggs said:

Rain weather needs a massive rework.

Ask Evolution team (your own team now) for their rain solution please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ZcR3Fwnc8

even the older Colin Mcrae games have better rain effects, Dirt 3 aswell. So why is it bad in Dirt Rally 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

The worst thing for me is, that rain in DR1 was so much better, so it's step backward from predecessor...

Go to top in leaderboard still doesn't work unless you enter it from carrer main menu.

I'm wondering, are they absolute masters or cheaters?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EarHLy2yjejbWf9cKq4imoqlmATaQMw8

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HNl3lyuCLANFHKSyXVsPdLAabEq-N972

Nothing too serious but it's not the first time I've noticed this...

R5 Daily Challenge 29 April 2019. Norraskoga, Värmland - Sweden.
Co-driver stage intro information was different to the actual start of the stage!

1 hour ago, scottishjim said:

Nothing too serious but it's not the first time I've noticed this...

R5 Daily Challenge 29 April 2019. Norraskoga, Värmland - Sweden.
Co-driver stage intro information was different to the actual start of the stage!

There is one in Monte as well but can't remember what stage. I just ignore Phil at the start and the end now.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, watzcoc said:

even the older Colin Mcrae games have better rain effects, Dirt 3 aswell. So why is it bad in Dirt Rally 2

I found the CMR3 rain and wipers effect way ahead of its time. Even this one would do perfectly with just a bit more rain.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 2

PC Steam: sometimes cars display bodywork damage even though they are fully repaired:

wp4yRO2.png

Hello! 

I enjoj game a lot. But penaltys are stupid. I go off the track and just want go back on like in real rally but noo my car recover to the track and give me 18sec penalty 😠 that is realy stupid and unreal. Anyway i will lost some time but no 18 sec. Penalty broke down my weakly challenge and my happines. Please fix this. 

Have a goos daY

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Fully agree with the rain problem. I choose to only run dry stages from now on. It is ridiculous.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, dejkoo92 said:

Hello! 

I enjoj game a lot. But penaltys are stupid. I go off the track and just want go back on like in real rally but noo my car recover to the track and give me 18sec penalty 😠 that is realy stupid and unreal. Anyway i will lost some time but no 18 sec. Penalty broke down my weakly challenge and my happines. Please fix this. 

Have a goos daY

Upgrade your team and penalties will be 4 sec 🙂

• Disagree 1

When the hell do you solve the problem of graphics on lower-power consoles ???:classic_sad:

Penalties should stick to 15 seconds default, just like in DR1. 4 sec penalty is nonsense, if only we could adjust the penalty times from "Normal" to "Hardcore" in the custom settings..

• Agree 1

Just now, Riggs said:

Penalties should stick to 15 seconds default, just like in DR1. 4 sec penalty is nonsense, if only we could adjust the penalty times from "Normal" to "Hardcore" in the custom settings..

Proper hardcore penalties would be several minutes, and involve spectators manhandling your car back on to the road 😆

• Agree 2