DiRT Rally 2.0 - v1.3 - found a bug? Post it here!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Those of you without the Subaru (playing on Xbox One) - we're investigating this now!

please @ChristinaMc investigate that too, I do not know if I could explain myself well, my English is not the best

13 hours ago, elrojodp8 said:

lately I've been running more online, and I've noticed 2 important errors, the first is that you can not configure the vehicle in the service intervals(in a my team mode, not online), and the second is that if 5 humans enter the room and the remaining 15 are AIdrivers, and one of the humans leaves the room after the first stage (or second or third ...) is automatically replaced for the next stage by an AIdriver, but this AIdriver completes the rest of the stages and ends up winning the rally because it is computed a time of "0" in the stages that he did not run, please fix that!

on my team, the bug is only in weekly and monthly events, not in championship

Edited by elrojodp8
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, elrojodp8 said:

please @ChristinaMc investigate that too, I do not know if I could explain myself well, my English is not the best

can you update this topic when Subaru fixed?

And please add pvp only races....we are all waiting for this....imagine a rallycross event with only players!awesome....

Just now, AlexSpartan316 said:

And please add pvp only races....we are all waiting for this....imagine a rallycross event with only players!awesome....

It's confirmed to come with the Clubs patch.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, elrojodp8 said:

on my team, the bug is only in weekly and monthly events, not in championship

Hi we are looking into both of these issues, we have bugs in our system for both, thus hope to fix them soon. Thanks Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe not a bug but an annoying glitch!

I use the replays a lot - Trackside, Chase and until recently the Helicopter view until the co-driver calls stopped working.

Anyway the trackside replays have an annoying glitch when transitioning between shots. It happens on every replay. 

The graphics are slow/jumpy to "paint" in...

This 5 second slow-mo video shows what I mean. (Might need to watch it a few times)

So this is still happening on Steam:

CtLda2T.png

Is there really no solution to it? It's the only reason I gave this game a negative review and I'd like to be able to change that, but when the game decides to delete hours of my progress, for no apparent reason, it's kind of hard to do.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Didd31 said:

The new Impreza 08 doesn't appear on "my garage" mode and can't be selectable on the Community event, on "personalized" mode it is ok the car is here and playable on "up to 2000cm" categorie. For the Ford Focus all is ok. Xbox One X, De Luxe version.  

Yep, same thing on my xbox one x.  I thought the car wasnt in there at all at first but i found it in time trial. Car drives and sounds nice.  I do believe all dlc cars are supposed to be in "my garage" however.  Must be an error on codemasters part. Glad I'm not the only one.  Please fix this codemasters.  Thanks

Ok so I have had the game since release (on PS4) and have had zero, I mean zero issues with Racenet. Tonight I was racing my final race (MC) in the Masters season (which I will win because I’m up by 43 points) and after stage 6 Racenet will no longer connect?!?! Keeps saying, “Your connection to Racenet is refused. This can happen when the server is busy, try again in a few minutes.” I have waited over an hour, tried numerous times and it will not connect! Is the entire server down by any chance? I hope so because I’m not sure what to do if not...

What I can say is that for whatever reason my season, credits (over 3.6 million) or garage is affected and/or deleted this game will be shelved! I have put in over 100 hours in this game and if my progression and accomplishments vanish, I’m sorry but that is beyond pathetic! 

Anyway, I don’t want to get ahead of myself but after hearing horror stories I’m mighty worried....

I play on Xbox One S @matthewhorsman The game is very blurry and I have said this several times but no one is listening to me, the graphics are the main thing you see in a rally game and the car model and the track are both blurred.

Impreza (and the 131 Abarth) exhaust sound pitch should be lowered! Way too high
Maybe a bad settings in your config - mismatch of the recorded sample's RPM?
Please check. Thanks.

this morning, impossible to connect to racenet, and it finally works, the game crashes, (CE-34878-0), 3rd time this morning

WAKE UP CODEMASTERS !

1 hour ago, RallyLover19 said:

Impreza (and the 131 Abarth) exhaust sound pitch should be lowered! Way too high
Please check. Thanks.

Imo there are also sounds to fix that are in much worse conditions, such as fabiar5 and polor5 xomplete flat sound(no engine vibrations at all) and the Fabia wrc wrong sound (such a shame for a dlc car...it's really disappointing)

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RallyLover19 said:

Please check. Thanks.

That Impreza has a higher exhaust sound pitch, it's correct. It has to do with the changes ProDrive made to the car.

The Fabia is a placeholder as they didn't manage to find an available car to record the sound yet. It's not easy to get these.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 1

Yeah the Impreza sound its pretty impressive imo,just like the real one.For the Fabia wrc ok...i can understand that,but Polo and Fabia r5 flat sound i'm pretty sure it's not that difficult to fix

Posted (edited)

The Subaru Impreza 1995 has the headlights from the Subaru Impreza WRC and vice versa

image.png.f809faf0cca5e52d9afddc793c8c0d05.pngimage.thumb.png.82f9e72224ba31daf2518ae37f825bf3.png

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 1

I understand your point. But to be honest I was disapointed with both Fabia R5 and Polo R5 real sounds. They sound quiet and the most you can hear is the turbo hiss.

I spotted some of those on Azores Rallye both on gravel and on tarmac city stage. Not very impressive. It's turbo hiss and some low-mid tones with bass.

Yeah agree .. its the vw r5 engines that are made like this.the sound of the turbo in release are twice lowder than the engine lol...compared to cars like fiesta r5 they have a really quiet engine sound.in dirt are the opposite tho,you can barely hear the turbos

I’m using an Xbox One S, so pretty low on the graphics totem pole, but the engine bay for the new Focus is pretty ugly. I’m not expecting Forzavista or anything, but I’d rather them keep the hood closed than see this. The blower fans look like iron griddles and the engine block looks like a minecraft piece. I know that isn’t necessarily the main focus in a rallying game, but if you’re going to show it, it should look a bit better than that.

0BA80A78-CDAE-4CB8-B381-1C6C58D881BD.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I'm sure we can make it to page 20 before patch 1.4 guys

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
I just drove the second WP in the Weekly Group B Event and for the third time in a row my Peugot 205 had no grip and only a top speed of 20 km / h !!!!
I am really angry !!
This problem whichever it may be urgently needs a Patch !!!!
20 km / h top speed is ridiculous and ruined me every time
For the first stage in the second WP I needed two minutes just because the car was not faster than 20km / h did not even want to go downhill
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 1

I'm currently driving the third WP and my Peugot 205 Group B 4 FWD does not drive faster than 10 km / h
10 km / h top speed !!!!!!!