DiRT Rally 2.0 - v1.3 - found a bug? Post it here!

Hi all - just an update for those of you on Xbox who've had trouble accessing your Subaru! This issue has now been resolved - so Deluxe players should now be able to use their Subaru Impreza in career/all game modes now.

• Agree 5

23 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

since I am not the only one who has this problem I ask you to solve it as soon as possible !!!:classic_wacko:@ChristinaMc 

Have you tried messing around with tv settings? I don't know what tv you're using, but I found adjusting options like image contrast and sharpness really helped (PS4 standard).

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

I'm currently driving the third WP and my Peugot 205 Group B 4 FWD does not drive faster than 10 km / h
10 km / h top speed !!!!!!!

I've actually experienced this issue once in Argentina, except I am using manual gears.  It wouldn't properly shift up.  I was manually shifting up but the game wasn't actually doing any shifting, was stuck red lining in first gear while the gear indicated I was in gear 5 or so.  No idea what was going on, had to restart the event a few times then it started working properly again.  I rarely use that car, actually that was my first time to use that car, seems to have issues so I haven't used it again lol.  I must have been sold a lemon.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

look here:classic_unsure: @cafe5150

save_4.png

save_3.png

You sure it's not your eyes that are blurry? ☺ Looks the same as mine.

• Disagree 2

@cafe5150 No I see it all too well and not only the only one to have this problem unfortunately, I hope they resolve as soon as possible so that you really find it hard to play:classic_wacko:

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

@cafe5150until you try the console you can't know

I'm on Xbox One standard actually, so I do know.

I hope that at the Subaru Impreza 1995 and at the Impreza WRC S14 the spotlight lamp-pod s will be changed as soon as possible

@cafe5150then I don't know what to tell you it is seen that in other versions it does so or in other continents

I believe this has been reported before, back in version 1.1 bug topic, or something, but it's still happening on Steam, PC:

0qEUh9v.png

Note the graphical artifacts, best visible over text and stage information strip on the bottom. It goes away after minimizing the game.

That above post has just reminded me of something I see happening, it happens very consistently and is avoidable if you take the proper steps to avoid it.

At times my fully repaired vehicle will start an event with significant body damage.  All windows busted, body is all mangled.  I've noticed that this always happens if I complete the previous event's last stages in a manner of where I didn't have any repairs to make, and if you proceed to the next event without having made any repairs you start the next one with severe body damage.  

To avoid this from happening it's easy enough to just make sure you damage the vehicle enough to need repairs before the next event, or if not make a note to do some shake downs in order to have something to be able to repair before jumping into the real event.  

This is a very strange bug, at some point if you don't need to make any repairs as you're loading into an event the game will make sure you'll need repairs at the first service station.  Your car takes a severe beating as it moves across continents...  

Playing the Steam version, this scenario is always reproduced for me in the same scenario.  

I've also seen it happen during rallycross, start the rallycross event with a busted up car that didn't say needed repairs... seemingly because I didn't need to repair my vehicle before loading the next event.  

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

System: X-Box One S (with latest system & game update)

Location: Monaco - Vallée descendante (maybe everywhere, didn't tested it)

Car: 2008 SUBARU Impreza (2000cc dlc car)

Bug/Graphic Issue:

The 3 black parts on the left side on the door (in cockpit view) are flickering all the time, very distracting and ugly.

Please fix that, thanks 🙂

Edited by UnderclassGDfan
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

@cafe5150then I don't know what to tell you it is seen that in other versions it does so or in other continents

I agree, T, that the game isn’t quite as crisp as Dirt 4 and at times even DR1. There are some graphical issues as well as some major screen tears at times (playing on Xbox One S). But continuing to say that the game is unplayable, when your screenshots show that the game is CLEAR, but not perfect, is a bit extreme. There are issues with the game that hopefully, hopefully, PLEASE CM PLEASE, will address, but the game is far from unplayable. Far from perfect, far from unplayable my friend. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, tharding67 said:

I agree, T, that the game isn’t quite as crisp as Dirt 4 and at times even DR1. There are some graphical issues as well as some major screen tears at times (playing on Xbox One S). But continuing to say that the game is unplayable, when your screenshots show that the game is CLEAR, but not perfect, is a bit extreme. There are issues with the game that hopefully, hopefully, PLEASE CM PLEASE, will address, but the game is far from unplayable. Far from perfect, far from unplayable my friend. 

If graphics is so important to him, he should have bought az Xbox One X or Playstation 4.

• Disagree 1

12 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

Yup, I agree... looks clear to me.

guys I do not buy a cabbage of nothing, they had to optimize the game on all the consoles instead year put the graphics of the x on xbox that they are not able to bear it, I don't say that it is unmanageable but you really struggle to play it all here, ask yourself why wrc 7  he has no such problems and he has never had them.:classic_blush:

trust me .from their behavior ,no more codemasters...

when is wrc 8 coming...

Those Xbox S graphics look fine. Not sure what the problem is. Little blurry sure, but that's to be expected.

15 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

The Playstation graphics are blurry but only if you are driving! if you stop by car it is not blurry

3 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

guys I do not buy a cabbage of nothing, they had to optimize the game on all the consoles instead year put the graphics of the x on xbox that they are not able to bear it, I don't say that it is unmanageable but you really struggle to play it all here, ask yourself why wrc 7  he has no such problems and he has never had them.:classic_blush:

Because wrc titles are arcade peace of ****...?

11 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Because wrc titles are arcade peace of ****...?

And the fact that it is an Arcade-Racer has what to do with the matter at hand here ?

I have tried wrc titles and they are really bad. Physics, details,steering wheel comp. and the way they are developed are very low level. Comparing that type of game with Codemasters work is wrong in the first place. It is a nonsense comparison imo.

• Disagree 1