DiRT Rally 2.0 - v1.3 - found a bug? Post it here!

1 minute ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Dallo screen della c4 che hai mandato ho capito che sei italiano

Sotto c è scritto tira il freno a mano

non avevo capito il nesso 😅

p.s: se vuoi  aggiungimi a steam che ci facciamo qualche rally online 👍

• Agree 1

Another bug Co driver repeats  "to stop. Well done."  for unlimitted times ... nothing else

• Haha 2
  • Agree 3

Can we keep this topic strictly for bugs, and English speaking? Unless Codemasters are an Italian company, I don't see a point writing in other languages than English if we expect developers to cooperate with our community.

• Agree 7

The Renault Alpine has only on Tarmac Rallys both Stabilisator Front and Rear

On Gravel Rallys i have only the Front Stabilisator

15 hours ago, danielofifi said:

Can we keep this topic strictly for bugs, and English speaking? Unless Codemasters are an Italian company, I don't see a point writing in other languages than English if we expect developers to cooperate with our community.

i wansn't talling about any bug in italian, stay cool

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

The Renault Alpine has only on Tarmac Rallys both Stabilisator Front and Rear

On Gravel Rallys i have only the Front Stabilisator

maybe that's not a bug , don't know

The gearbox of the subaru impreza 2008 while using automatic and/or semi automatic doesn't work properly.

It shifts up way to fast, at around 4500/5500 rpm while it should shift around 7000/7250. 

Tried the car in a New England stage, havn't tried other stage's.

Posted (edited)

"To stop. Well done." reminded me of another possible mistake. Phil sometimes says, after finishing the last stage of a rally and winning the event, something along the lines of: "Yes. We are the champions!", when, in actuality, there are still a couple of races in the championship left and it's still mathematically possible to lose it.

Edited by Pistro
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
If you with flat tire over the finish line it may be that Tanja asks are the tires alright? LOL
Edited by gleylancer571

Posted (edited)

Between stages or between the menus and stages audio volume can go up or down and I have to readjust it. I have High dynamic range set in audio preferences, so maybe the bug is that it switches to low dynamic range....

Edited by Lollerke

Phil’s calls will sometimes continue regardless of where you’re at on a stage. I mean to say, I spun out at a turn in Monte Carlo. I did a quick 180 to get back around, but while I’m turning around, Phil is rattling off the calls for 3 turns ahead of me. He sometimes won’t stop even if you’re stopped or going the wrong way on the stage. I went flying off the side of the mountain in Argentina. Phil continues to read off notes and THEN notices I have beached my car on the side of the cliff with a flat left front. It’s almost as if the calls aren’t quite spliced and synced correctly to the track/location on the track. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, SpinelloNL said:

The gearbox of the subaru impreza 2008 while using automatic and/or semi automatic doesn't work properly.

It shifts up way to fast, at around 4500/5500 rpm while it should shift around 7000/7250. 

Tried the car in a New England stage, havn't tried other stage's.

I'm pretty sure that kind of boxer engine max torque it's around that mid rpm range...so i think that make sense...aniway mate its time to use manual gear i suppose...

1 hour ago, tharding67 said:

Phil’s calls will sometimes continue regardless of where you’re at on a stage. I mean to say, I spun out at a turn in Monte Carlo. I did a quick 180 to get back around, but while I’m turning around, Phil is rattling off the calls for 3 turns ahead of me. He sometimes won’t stop even if you’re stopped or going the wrong way on the stage. I went flying off the side of the mountain in Argentina. Phil continues to read off notes and THEN notices I have beached my car on the side of the cliff with a flat left front. It’s almost as if the calls aren’t quite spliced and synced correctly to the track/location on the track. 

It would be nice if when crash,made a mistake or spun the co.driver make a related comment and stop...

• Agree 1

I'm sure one of the previous titles had this, where the co driver asked if you are ok. Maybe Dirt 2 or 3?

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

I'm pretty sure that kind of boxer engine max torque it's around that mid rpm range...so i think that make sense...aniway mate its time to use manual gear i suppose...

You should try it out and tell me if it make's sense. 3rd gear is non existend for example, it instandly upshifts to 4th. 

2 minutes ago, SpinelloNL said:

You should try it out and tell me if it make's sense. 3rd gear is non existend for example, it instandly upshifts to 4th. 

Wow that sounds bad...I use only steering wheel and manual / sequential, but for curiosity I'll try that

Posted (edited)
PS4
In the Weekly Event, Sweden for up to 2000 when you drive the new Subaru, there are No Co Pilots announcements before the start
Edited by gleylancer571

Hello,

Has anything changed in terms of the ratio of day/night/dry/wet stages??? I think it was better sometime ago - wet/night stages happened only from time to time... But now it seems oposite. I have restarted career mode championship several times and every time there was only one day/dry stage per event (1 out of 8!). In every event (I mean Poland, Australia and so on...).

Do you have it the same or is it just me...?

Was doing the monthly AI challenge on PC today and in between stages that didn't have a "pit stop" (I'm blanking on the word), I quit to main menu, on loading back in I found that it had given me a DNF for that stage, AS WELL as the rest of the AI drivers, keeping me in first overall

At the next location in the championship I got curious and loaded every stage but quit to main menu before starting (before engaging handbrake), it gave me and the rest of the field a DNF at each stage and I just completed the last stage for an easy win and 150 odd credits

Clearly, not what is intended

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Doesn't matter where the torque is, it's where the horsepower is that matters.  And even then, you don't shift turbo cars at peak power.  (just trying to clear this up because I keep seeing it a LOT in DR community and on youtube)

Edited by bn880

Doing a Historic, second stage I finished 2 seconds down. Phil then says I did the fastest time and I was top of the time sheets. Bug?

Posted (edited)

Few graphical bugs on PC. Most require a game restart to resolve but don't occur often.

Blurred and distorted strip just right of centre (above number 4) - was also occurring during the stage.

WV0oWzw.jpg

Weird smoky tearing in the environment of Argentina at night. Would grow to take up most of the view, then shrink and repeat. Got so bad it was undriveable. Brightness on this image is increased slightly from the raw screen to improve visibility of the graphical glitch.

8XXcUxG.jpg

This one was pre v1.3 but maybe worth a mention anyway as it happened a few times, sometimes with just the wheels on in this case the whole body was lit up like it was mimicking the brake lights texture.

vCQJclc.jpg

Edited by KoAStR
System details: Windows 7, i5 CPU, AMD RX580 GPU

23 minutes ago, KoAStR said:

This one was pre v1.3 but maybe worth a mention anyway as it happened a few times, sometimes with just the wheels on in this case the whole body was lit up like it was mimicking the brake lights texture.

vCQJclc.jpg

Your car's had it's Ready Brek 😁😁