DiRT Rally 2.0 - v1.3 - found a bug? Post it here!

Hey @Riggs, you're missing the R2 Fiesta livery bug aren't you?  It has been fixed in 1.3 I believe for all liveries (I tried 2 of the previously broken ones and they were fine and all look good on previews)

• Thanks 1

Just now, bn880 said:

Hey @Riggs, you're missing the R2 Fiesta livery bug aren't you?  It has been fixed in 1.3 I believe for all liveries (I tried 2 of the previously broken ones and they were fine and all look good on previews)

Those bugs that had "Being fixed in patch v1.3" were removed from the list.

Interesting, okay thanks. (this "bug" is not part of the patch notes either BTW, as enhanced livery is not fixed livery)

5 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

lejno(short) zienki(long)

Change the codriver to english and see if it says 1 Right or something. Otherwise it's a spanish codriver call bug.

11 minutes ago, IROQUA54 said:

Bonjour,

Notre communauté souhaiterait ces vh:

Clio 1 maxi

306 maxi

Mégane maxi

Et si possible les WRC 2019.

Cdt

ce fil est pour des bugs, pas des demandes pour vh.

les autos modernes de niveau WRC sont licenciés exclusivement par les jeux WRC, alors il n'y a rien que codemasters peut en faire

merci.

In other news, looks like the user Grimmi36 is back on the warpath downvoting any feedback 😂

...without making a single post in 3 years...thanks for your valuable contribution.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Uhm... i'm not kidding, but i have to report that audio disappears in the middle of a long New Zeland stage 😱 Never happened the audio bug on my pc before this patch 😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Change the codriver to english and see if it says 1 Right or something. Otherwise it's a spanish codriver call bug.

is not in english, i see only in spanish codriver

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

is not in english, i see only in spanish codriver

Thanks, will note it down on the list.

I haven't said this before, but now it's getting a little bit too funny with this persistent sound bug. This is the second patch a fix is attempted and it still manages to slip.

Is there any particular reason for this bug to be happening, like trying new audio techniques by messing with sound frequency and channels? I remember Forza Horizon 4 had a sound bug related to a higher frequency being used (48khz i guess, instead of the traditional 44khz) and that would make the game totally mute.

Edited by Riggs

Vivement la Maj avec le ffb corrigés et merci pour le copilote!

Xbox One

Audio cut out again.

2 patches and this is still happening. Is this fixable, or is it being ignored?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Ребята из кодмастерса, обращаюсь к вам от лица российского комьюнити! В России  много фанатов ралли, почему вы не делаете перевод для нас? Мы очень просим вас это исправить! 

Edited by GuardSergeant

Audio bug in the Monte Carlo R5 daily, cut of audio in the middle of the stage.

• Sad 1

I don't know if tiny bugs matter, but...

On the track loading screen, the word LIMPAR must be replaced by LIMPO. (Brazilian portuguese language).

limpo.PNG

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dscru said:

Xbox One

Audio cut out again.

2 patches and this is still happening. Is this fixable, or is it being ignored?

Geez. 😐

3 hours ago, Riggs said:

In Brazilian Portuguese it's correct. He says left.

View is getting dirty now at the bonnet cam on wet gravel and I dont like it 😞
Bring back the clear cam....

Group B Manta sound seems still not correct for me. It sounds actual not intense and  infernal enough to me. A 2,4 Liter Weber Caburetor Engine , I would think, should sound like Manta in Dirt Rally 1 or am I wrong?

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

In Brazilian Portuguese it's correct. He says left.

Then I think it's only the spanish co-driver saying it wrong. Anyways I've added it to the list. Thanks for your feedback 🙂 I'm portuguese but I prefer using the english pacenotes so I didn't check that out.

I've also added the weather translation to the list. It should say Limpo and not Limpar.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
  •  The Leaderboard is now available from Career mode (Great news!)
  • BUG The Leaderboard, even in TT isn't accepting new times (very bad news)  

The Personal Best time is updated as you can see there with 3:45.519, but it won't get posted on the Leaderboard.  Same thing happens for Career leaderboard.

Edit: So, my championship got reset, and now my TT times are showing up on the leaderboard. This must have been the cause of the leaderboard times not showing up , some kind of discrepancy due to the patch. All good now

Edited by bn880

Posted (edited)

I want to cry.

Edited by Riggs
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Audio still cutting out after latest update. Jumping to Xbox home and then back into the game resolves the issue. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

The simple answer is that we overhauled the entire input system in the mean time.  It works a lot better than it used to, both in the parts that you see and in the under the hood parts we use.

thanks for the clarification!

But the user can just enter the options menu and change it from "manual sequential" to "manual h pattern" and vice versa, right? For any car right? As long as the input mappings are there.

So why can't the game itself just choose the right option based on the car?

Edited by bbbwww
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Interestingly some users are reporting (now) that the leaderboard is accepting new times. it may be specific to the vehicle, or stage, or cuts.  or maybe the issue is just now fixed, they did mention Racenet issues due to patch.   So lets see how that bug #39 develops.  I will post here if I see my times posted or not in the future.

Edit: So, my championship got reset, and now my TT times are showing up on the leaderboard. This must have been the cause of the leaderboard times not showing up , some kind of discrepancy due to the patch. All good now

Edited by bn880