Please solve the fuzzy graphic on xbox One / S

Posted (edited)

Maybe it is just me way too sensitive to any fps drops in any driving games, and there are too many in DR2 atm. When you're in the flow, it kills your concentration instantly. It's no problem in games like Forza Horizon or NFS etc., you just press rewind if you mess up... But in DR2, constant fps must be a priority. Otherwise, not so much fun.

Edited by Balazsryche

3 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

guys just tell me one thing ... Will this problem be solved or not ??? @Jake Cushing @Clod22

We don't know, we're not Codemasters. Only they can answer, and they haven't.

I hope they solve this problem as soon as possible. Until they solve, I don't play:classic_wacko:

Hi guys from all over the team, Now I start with the assumption that I'm tired of being teased and you're not working on something that should be fundamental in the game or graphics, At the moment even after the last patch the game seems the same  , Graphics blurred on xbox one / s also tested with several Hdmi TVs and cables, the fact is that the game itself is not good, now because of this I am not free to play quietly in this game and many are there  bad for this, on the forum nobody answers this, so I ask you the courtesy to answer me and solve this problem as soon as possible instead of continuing in the dlc when the game still seems incomplete ... Thanks and let me know as soon as possible.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

Hi guys from all over the team, Now I start with the assumption that I'm tired of being teased and you're not working on something that should be fundamental in the game or graphics, At the moment even after the last patch the game seems the same  , Graphics blurred on xbox one / s also tested with several Hdmi TVs and cables, the fact is that the game itself is not good, now because of this I am not free to play quietly in this game and many are there  bad for this, on the forum nobody answers this, so I ask you the courtesy to answer me and solve this problem as soon as possible instead of continuing in the dlc when the game still seems incomplete ... Thanks and let me know as soon as possible.

This doesn't mean the game is incomplete. If you connect a Playstation 2 or Playstation 3 to your TV it will be blurry too, because the resolution is low, not because the PS2 or the PS3 is incomplete. The Xbox one S is the slowest console and it can mean that maybe they can't do anything about it. Still, I would wait 1 more month or an answer from Codemasters, beucase there is support for the game for a long time.

Edited by Lollerke

@Lollerke yes but the problem is the game, it is useless that they continue to put dlc if then the game looks bad, unlike other consoles:classic_mellow:

I don't understand the blurry issue. I know it's not as defined as say Forza 7 or Horizon 4 so it's not the console's fault. There's life in the standard Xbox yet. But I think the graphics have been improved since launch.

if they do not solve the game I will be forced to remove it:classic_sleep:

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 4:52 PM, Thierry97 said:

@Lollerke yes but the problem is the game, it is useless that they continue to put dlc if then the game looks bad, unlike other consoles:classic_mellow:

Other consoles have much more powerful graphics processor, so they can provide a cleaner and more detailed image. Before you buy a console you can look it up which is the fastest. If you purchase a slower console, the graphics will be blurrier. This is the case with every game.

Edited by Lollerke

it is not at all like that, because the other games can be seen very well, and only this that is badly seen is therefore not the xbox but the game must be understood !!!:classic_sad:@Lollerke

It's down to the hardware. It's blurry because they've had to make sacrifices to get the game to run on the Xbox One because it lacks ooomph. It looks and runs fantastic on the One X because it's Xbox One X Enhanced to make use of the hardware.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SteV said:

It's down to the hardware. It's blurry because they've had to make sacrifices to get the game to run on the Xbox One because it lacks ooomph. It looks and runs fantastic on the One X because it's Xbox One X Enhanced to make use of the hardware.

Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon laugh at this message.

>to get the game to run on the Xbox One because it lacks ooomph.

It's rather codemasters lack normal devs. 

Edited by Dementiy
  • Agree 1

You can do other things to make a game work on a weaker system, you don't have to blur everything. I'll take less details over excessive blur every day.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 8:35 PM, Dementiy said:

Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon laugh at this message.

>to get the game to run on the Xbox One because it lacks ooomph.

It's rather codemasters lack normal devs. 

The Forza series are from a first party developer with a lot of help from Microsoft, exclusive to Xbox and PC. Of course it runs better. On Playstation 4 the Uncharted series, the Last of Us  and God of War are the same, they look better than other games on Playstation 4 for the same reason. DR2.0 is a multiplatform racing game from a smaller studio without exclusive partnership... you know, it's harder that way.

Edited by Lollerke

Sorry but discussion it's why this poor cleaning on graphics when on same console Dirt and Dirt 4 was better.

Anyway we have only to wait and hope about a solution.

4 hours ago, Lollerke said:

The Forza series are from a first party developer with a lot of help from Microsoft, exclusive to Xbox and PC. Of course it runs better. On Playstation 4 the Uncharted series, the Last of Us  and God of War are the same, they look better than other games on Playstation 4 for the same reason. DR2.0 is a multiplatform racing game from a smaller studio without exclusive partnership... you know, it's harder that way.

the point is that it is not the original xbox one's or S fault. The hardware is more than capable. Looking at Forza 7 or even F1 2018 is a leap from DR 2.0 in visuals.

• Like 1

They did manage to solve the same issue on the PS4 did they not? Hopefully they can find a similar solution.

Posted (edited)

in games like BF V there are options to turn on/off certain filters, it's weird but one minute from certain angles DR 2.0 looks crisper than it originally did, then from another angle it looks fuzzy. This seems to be of a random nature, wondering if giving us options to turn certain effects on/off would help.

Edited by watzcoc

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, watzcoc said:

the point is that it is not the original xbox one's or S fault. The hardware is more than capable. Looking at Forza 7 or even F1 2018 is a leap from DR 2.0 in visuals.

Every hardware is more capable if you throw in a lot of money, lot of time and lot of people. You could make 80% of the games more beautiful on every console, but companies don't have infinite resources or even the same resources for every game.

Edited by Lollerke

4 hours ago, bogani said:

They did manage to solve the same issue on the PS4 did they not? Hopefully they can find a similar solution.

The issue has been solved on PS4 Pro. Standard PS4 still suffers from blurriness from time to time, but it's been slightly improved with the last patch.