DLC trophies/achievements

I know Xbox gets more to earn usually, and I’m glad for the patch, the game seems to be running better and we can all finally earn our platinum/100% but CM... these DLC trophies are wasted time, I literally earned 3 of the 4 in like a few minutes, then had to do 66km in a DS21.... how boring!! I almost fell asleep doing that, seriously who’s in charge of choosing what trophies to add, is it the same person who decides what classes the daily’s etc are, because you devs seem to have a massive love fest for these H1 vehicles, are there no more Season 1 DLC trophies coming?? We still have more cars, and more locations in Season 1 fo come and we got 4 measly trophies, idk, happy I’m able to see DR2 at 100% finally but you could have added some fun trophies to earn, and more than 4 lol

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

but CM... these DLC trophies are wasted time, I literally earned 3 of the 4 in like a few minutes, then had to do 66km in a DS21.... how boring!! I almost fell asleep doing that, seriously who’s in charge of choosing what trophies to add, is it the same person who decides what classes the daily’s etc are, because you devs seem to have a massive love fest for these H1 vehicles,

are there no more Season 1 DLC trophies coming?? We still have more cars, and more locations in Season 1 fo come and we got 4 measly trophies, idk, happy I’m able to see DR2 at 100% finally but you could have added some fun trophies to earn, and more than 4 lol

with regard to the first part,

• yeah that sucks. many achievements in this game are too easy, and a couple are too hard (Fire up that car again...)
  • those events are chosen by algorithm. H1 events get selected a lot because more people have those cars. it sucks, I know. hopefully will get improved

second part:

• why do you assume there are no more trophies for this season? half the content (more or less) for Season 1 is still to come. the 4 that got activated today were been in the game for 3 weeks before becoming available.
  • I think they could've added more achievements in today's patch so it could come out with Sweden, but they didn't. so maybe another time. it's not really a big deal - or a priority IMO.
Edited by ianism

It’s that they named the dlc season 1, more trophies will have its own folder so unless they name it Season 1 part 2 or something, that’s what got me wondering, I do hope they add more anyway