error HP557.3686.

Question

i get the error when i go into multiplayer and try to join lobby. i also cant create my own lobby and i am put in ranked lobbies on my own. i am on PS4 and i recently changed my psn id, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. never had problem as i was playing last week just fine.

9 answers to this question

I am also experiencing this issue on ps4 platform but my error code is HP557.3891. I have also changed my psn name recently 

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing it's related to the ongoing issues that SONY is having across multiple games, not just  F1 2018. It is also is being experienced on PC as well apparently and it seems like it could be a DDOS attack but is unconfirmed by anybody so remains as speculation at the moment. 

Edited by ToonFan2k18

Posted (edited)

No it's not Sony as far as I know. , I am able to race in multiplayer on pcars2 and other games online,  But not ps4 f12018 multiplayer unranked or ranked or create your own lobby on f12018 ps4 , and once you send invites out you get a different error code each time you try ,and has been like this since 11.30am uk time 16/4/2019 , please can someone at codemasters tell us what's going on as I've contacted you and Sony ps4 and no reply from both since this afternoon , many thanks.

Edited by senna94f1

Posted (edited)

Any solution? It is not normal and it is something that should be solved sooner rather than later. All afternoon and all night with the same problem..

Edited by calitosky

It's still not working this morning ,ps4 f12018 uk , Sony have contacted me to say it's not an issues on there side and we have to wait until codemasters either fix problem or tell us in an official statement what's going on, remember we pay for psn to race online in multiplayer ,just an answer would be nice pretty please as I have official league duties regarding this game plus I also can't take part in Esports event ,any help would be much appreciated so I can pass this info onto my members who practice all week for league racing and Esports, kind regards.

Hi all,

The F1 games use peer-to-peer, and doesn’t use servers for its multiplayer. It looks as though the issue experienced last night might have been with the PlayStation Network. I would suggest fully shutting down and restarting your console and restarting your router if you’re still having connection issues to see if that helps.

It came back online around 45 minutes ago, it's all sorted panic over from my part and our 200 f12018 ps4 members in our U. S. R.  f1 league. Kind regards .