Wrong pacenotes

There are wrong pacenotes at almost every stage in this game. They have to be fixed

• Agree 3

at 1.39 2.35 4.19 6.27 in a single stage...

Can't spot anything wrong in these videos. He just says them a little early, which might be confusing you. It did confuse me at first. That's not to say there are no mistakes in the pace notes though, just not in the timestamps you provided.

1 hour ago, Pistro said:

Can't spot anything wrong in these videos. He just says them a little early, which might be confusing you. It did confuse me at first. That's not to say there are no mistakes in the pace notes though, just not in the timestamps you provided.

The timestamps are when the co driver delivers the wrong pacenotes. Maybe you thought that this is when I take the turn I'm talking about?

I get what you are saying. I looked again at a few timestamps and the pace notes are not incorrect. For example in the first video, at 1:39 he says "four right long" and what he means is not the corner you are in at that time but the following corner, which is 30 meters after four left long, which you are in at 1:39.

33 minutes ago, Pistro said:

I get what you are saying. I looked again at a few timestamps and the pace notes are not incorrect. For example in the first video, at 1:39 he says "four right long" and what he means is not the corner you are in at that time but the following corner, which is 30 meters after four left long, which you are in at 1:39.

I think it's a R4 long tightens over crest

Posted (edited)

Oh, I wasn't even considering such small deviations as actual pace note mistakes, but you are right. Problem is there are hundreds of them and there are much bigger mistakes that haven't even been adressed. For example there is still a left 2 instead of left 6, or right 4 instead of right 2, in New Zealand, and many, many more bigger errors than what you have pointed out. Talking about english version only.

Edited by Pistro

Poland is almost unplayable due too all the wrong call outs. I played the weakly the other day in Poland, I don't remember the stage, but 70% of the calls were wrong, or just non-existent.