Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaru Impreza wrc S14

Firstly, explain what the issue is with Subaru being pictured on a Swedish background so I understand what your complaint/logic is. 

And secondly, what do you mean about the Subarus not being able to go in the same class 1000%?

The Skoda and C4 were shown against the background of Monte Carlo the BMM and Opel against the background of Sweden and now think for yourself

42 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

I think you do not understand what I mean .....
In Dirt 2.0 there is the up to 2000cc class and in this there will be no two subarus because I'm 1000% Sure

How are you a 1000% sure?? I dont care about the s7 to be honest,  I don’t like that shape Subaru but am looking forward to the S14

Just now, Rallystu2 said:

Why can't it just be artistic choice though? And why can't 2 Subarus be in the same class?

I agreed, the Sweden background means nothing, don’t see why there can’t be 2 Subaru’s also in the 2,000 cc class

1 hour ago, CarlesWRC said:

I play 2000's championship, I can confirm this Impreza is the WRC. I saw this car starting the stage in front of me today. Also the Focus!

Thanks for the feedback, this pretty much confirms it then, nice work! I guess one of the recent patches must have added ai competitors in these two new cars (the s14 and the focus). A bit like when you could see the Fabia and C4 in the running order before that dlc was actually released. 

59 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

In Dirt 2.0 there is the up to 2000cc class and in this there will be no two subarus because I'm 1000% Sure

well, you're 1000% wrong lol

2 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

Well I guess you'll find out for sure in three weeks... 

1 hour ago, Pieman99 said:

Thanks for the feedback, this pretty much confirms it then, nice work! I guess one of the recent patches must have added ai competitors in these two new cars (the s14 and the focus). A bit like when you could see the Fabia and C4 in the running order before that dlc was actually released. 

Exactly. And now that we already have cars for 2000's class (Fabia and C4), you actually can see the Subaru and the Focus in the start line. They sound pretty good, knowing that in fact is just a simple animation.

I can't wait to drive the Subaru and Ford, I like both cars.