Subaru Impreza wrc S14

Anybody else notice this in the PlayStation store section??

14CB8652-5B6D-446F-AC9C-371F036485FF.jpeg

005DA834-CF11-4713-A1E0-A9006D31A367.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by tonzboher
Too many pics

Ah yeah, someone else mentioned that pic. We’ve been trying to work out whether it is the wrc car or the NR4 one from the previous game. 

Fingers crossed it’s the wrc one, any car that wasn’t in the previous game is welcome in my book. 

i guess if it has Solberg written on the side then it must be? 🤔

Edited by Pieman99

Why is the Subaru snow visible in the background? Actually, Germany would have to be seen
Is it really the Subaru that comes before Germany?
A vehicle update in two different classes?

22 minutes ago, Pieman99 said:

Ah yeah, someone else mentioned that pic. We’ve been trying to work out whether it is the wrc car or the NR4 one from the previous game. 

Fingers crossed it’s the wrc one, any car that wasn’t in the previous game is welcome in my book. 

i guess if it has Solberg written on the side then it must be? 🤔

Is that where the confusion is coming from? Definitely looks like the WRCar, the shot with the bonnet up (posted in the Gossip thread), showed an S14 engine as well.

EDIT: Engine bay picture I mentioned above: 

efmHLlA.jpg

Would be good to get some interior shot(s) for reference as well. 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I mean, that's the impreza that's supposed to come on May 7th, right?

so I would imagine it's the WRC car.

assuming it and the 07 Focus go in the "up to 2000cc" class, does the 01 Impreza go there too? it's not weird for them to have two Imprezas from different generations in one class?

(though I guess they had both the 01 and 07 Focus in that class in Dirt 4, and with only 3 total cars... so I guess it isn't that weird)

whatever, I'm super excited.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Is that where the confusion is coming from? Definitely looks like the WRCar, the shot with the bonnet up (posted in the Gossip thread), showed an S14 engine as well.

efmHLlA.jpg

The interior on one of the videos I saw was Definitley not a group N interior, so it seems to me 100% wrc. No idea where the doubt comes from other than one dudes post.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Looks pretty good. Rim colors needs to fine tune a bit.

39 minutes ago, ianism said:

(though I guess they had both the 01 and 07 Focus in that class in Dirt 4, and with only 3 total cars... so I guess it isn't that weird)

I am hoping that the class gets split. I can understand why they didn't in D4 (with just three cars), but if the total in the class is up to six (with hopefully more coming), then I think it makes sense to split them out. 

That’s definitely the S14 wrc,  is the s7 Impreza going to be added also? Was hoping it was going to be Solbergs 03 championship winning car ,S9 to S12 Imprezas or even the 97-00 2dr Impreza, anyone know why Codemasters haven’t added that since the earlier Colin McRae rally games? 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

That’s definitely the S14 wrc,  is the s7 Impreza going to be added also? Was hoping it was going to be Solbergs 03 championship winning car ,S9 to S12 Imprezas or even the 97-00 2dr Impreza, anyone know why Codemasters haven’t added that since the earlier Colin McRae rally games? 

The S7 has been confirmed to be coming in a later season @tonzboher (hopefully along with the '01 Focus RS)

I think many of us are desperate to see the most loved Impreza WRCars added as DLC: I hope they are high on the list for CM! 

• Agree 2

I Thought they were going to do a prodrive heritage pack?? 

Ya it’s strange that they haven’t put in the all the best looking wrc Imprezas, a McRae 98 wrc 555 would be unreal

32 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

I Thought they were going to do a prodrive heritage pack?? 

I haven't read that on here, but would be amazing if they did! 

• Agree 1

if the subaru s7 actually appears later the s14 will be in group n 4
but for me, the big question is why is snow seen in the background of the s 14? actually Germany would have to be seen there
Edited by gleylancer571

2 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Group n4? 

6 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

but for me, the big question is why is snow seen in the background of the s 14? actually Germany would have to be seen there

It's just artwork. Looks nice.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, gleylancer571 said:

i mean R4

It won’t, that is very clearly the S14 wrc car, it will be in the 2,000 cc class with the Skoda Fabia and Citroen C4

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

It won’t, that is very clearly the S14 wrc car, it will be in the 2,000 cc class with the Skoda Fabia and Citroen C4

And the Subaru S7 to ?

In Dirt Rally, there have never been two Subarus in the same class if the S7 also come

1 minute ago, gleylancer571 said:

And the Subaru S7 to ?

In Dirt Rally, there have never been two Subarus in the same class if the S7 also come

There was 2 wrc Ford Focus’s in dirt 1 

• Agree 2

I play 2000's championship, I can confirm this Impreza is the WRC. I saw this car starting the stage in front of me today. Also the Focus!

Edited by CarlesWRC
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

And the Subaru S7 to ?

As said above there have been two Ford WRCars in the same class before, why wouldn't they do it with Subaru? 

The S14 WRC would leave the other R4's behind, so it is not going to be in that class!

(As I have already said though, I hope they split the 2000cc class) 

• Like 1

I think you do not understand what I mean .....
In Dirt 2.0 there is the up to 2000cc class and in this there will be no two subarus because I'm 1000% Sure

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1