Sign in to follow this  

started a new account

trying to get to max trophies on a 40PI car 

originally wanted 0 PI, but tutorial forced me to put the halo part on

will update my progress on this thread.

so far, the AI is superrrrrrrrrr slow and very passive. i guess its codies way to lure newbies in and then say SCREW YOU

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

honestly the downforce levels on the 0 PI car isnt too bad.

not too much of a difference to my 1100 PI car, just worse top speed n acceleration

absolutely smashing the noobs down here now of course

Edited by WongYewXuan
  • Agree 1

update: i just hit league 5. 

this is where the AI starts to get a little faster than you

big difference from league 6 and below where they were just williams cars

• Agree 1

Interesting experiment, thanks for sharing.

Just like real racing, the driver and knowing the track is more important than the car.

10 minutes ago, StKnowhere said:

Interesting experiment, thanks for sharing.

Just like real racing, the driver and knowing the track is more important than the car.

yeah i got bored of hanging around at max trophies lol

been smashing those with 600-700 PI cars.

the only losses i have is either the opponent is just dirty, or i get distracted by something else 😄

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

u know how we like qualies at high cups?

i dread it now lol. i get absolutely munched on the straight. its like i have a GP2 engine

really have to dig deep for qualies, and really pay attention 

the game is kicking me out so much now.

it probably knows theres no competition for me lel, and they need to artificially deflate my cups

end of day 1, just hit 1k cups

Edited by WongYewXuan

Sometimes I feel bad when matched against a lower cups opponent.  Even worse when I screw up and they win 🤣

Maybe they could mix in some "spec car" races  with the same PI/parts for both cars.

just got up to around 1200.

man the number of dirty drivers are insane

and im still getting disconnected by the game a lot

I really liked your idea! I sometimes threw away all my point to see how quick I could get back to league 1, but I never tried to see how I would do with PI=0. So, I decided to follow your lead and try also. I must say it is a lot of fun. The lower leagues are easy (playing mostly against slow bots it seems) but I agree that it gets more interesting in league 5. I am back up to league 4 now, and just beat a PI=1216 car; it was close but I won :classic_biggrin: I guess experience counts for about 1200 PI in my case.

just hit league 3.

dang its getting hard hard hard.

especially when its quali on little skill power tracks like china...

most quali tracks are still great, like silverstone, monza, suzuka, austria, canada, australia since only experienced guys know the tips around those tracks

• Agree 1

the heck is with codemasters.

i am literally stuck at this specific number of cups. 1737. yes 1737.

why? because 50% of the time, yes 50%, i find a match and then the game kicks me

codies it would be nice to just show a message that says

"SORRY YOU ARE TOO GOOD AND WE CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY NOOBS ANY LONGER, THUS WE WILL NOW ARTIFICIALLY DEFLATE YOUR TROPHIES"

or something along those lines.

I think you are a better driver than I am. I got to about 1550 but could not get any higher. I lost a few duels then won a few but never got any higher. Oh well, I just loaded my best parts and powered back to league 1 in "a few" duels afterwards.

Now I just need to figure out what the next fun thing to do is. Normally I train for the next event to make sure I get all liveries, but as this one does not have any graphic rewards I basically stopped caring for the event. Oh well, maybe I will just stop playing for a while, at least until the next update.

1 hour ago, mkymouse said:

I think you are a better driver than I am. I got to about 1550 but could not get any higher. I lost a few duels then won a few but never got any higher. Oh well, I just loaded my best parts and powered back to league 1 in "a few" duels afterwards.

Now I just need to figure out what the next fun thing to do is. Normally I train for the next event to make sure I get all liveries, but as this one does not have any graphic rewards I basically stopped caring for the event. Oh well, maybe I will just stop playing for a while, at least until the next update.

haha thanks

i will try to make it to 9999 again. but i will definitely have to start punting people off intentionally as i go up, so if you are one of my victims, sorry in advance 😄

i realise i havent updated this in awhile, so here it is

played a bit this evening, reached 2k finally

new record, i beat a 2.7k cup player 🙂

a lot of dirty drivers though. scrubs who cant get to max cups so all they do is smash people off