Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally2 Major Frustration

Posted (edited)

I raced professional championship and on the 7th race of the 2nd to last event, I terminally damaged in Argentina over that same place it happened before.

Before a bridge where there is a cliff.

Now that isn't what frustrates me.

What frustrates me, and really made my blood boil is that there is no way to continue finishing the race after terminal failure, and I was in 5th place during the 7th race, which then left me finishing the whole event in 29th place after the terminal damage.

There should be a restart option on terminal damage, or at least make it an option to have that.

Now going on to finish the professional championship by doing the 8th event is pointless, as my standing is no longer high enough.

Which brings me to the other frustrating factor.

No option to return to a lower level of difficulty after failing to win the impossibly difficult higher level championships.

They are impossible because of the inconsistent difficultly with finishing times of ai vehicles.

Short runs are much harder to beat than long runs as well.

Some courses like Poland are extremely difficult to place decent times, (highest was 24th place in professional championship) while in Argentina I was averaging in the top 10.

That is inconsistent. Monaco I'm in the top 10 placings, while Australia leaves me around 20th.

The dashboard cam is useless due to not enough viewing space, and too much of the inside of the car.

All of this leads me to become very frustrated and unhappy about this version of Dirt Rally, where the opposite is the case with the first Dirt Rally game.

Made it to Master level in that one, while I can't even get in the top 15 in Rally 2.0's professional level.

Edited by MonomoMonakma