Sign in to follow this  

Slicks not available in FP in Grand Prix mode.

Question

Hello. I was bored so I decided to play some F1, but since I am too tired and lazy to set up my steering wheel I decided to play with my controller, since it was my first time i didn't want to play on my career save so i set up a grand prix in Melbourne but I added a short practice session, but surprise, i had no slicks available. (Before you say anything about my driving, yes, I know, it's horrible, my first time with a controller)

Here is a video: https://youtu.be/Tgnn__tGJA4

2 answers to this question

Session remaining says 23.45 was it raining at all at start of session and is weather dynamic? That force India that came back in the pits when you went out had inters on as well. 

Plus can't see Codies bothering to help you much as the included video link leads to a blatantly offensive video title. Just profanity with no mention of the issue. 

Did you try restarting the session? 

When you were on track the engineer came on radio and said weather had almost all cleared up did you want to pit again for dry tires. Did you try pitting and seeing if that fixed the issue? 

You're right about the title, i was a bit mad when i posted it, i restarted the session i created another one and it still had the error, the weather was locked on sunny, so no, it was never raining.