Suggestions of classic cars and classic tracks in F1 2019

Posted (edited)

Well we still do not know if it will have classic cars in f1 2019, but I wanted to suggest new classic cars, such as the Tyrrell P34, Benetton B194 and B195, Williams FW11, Brabham BT52, Mclaren MP4 / 5, keep the cars of the games 2017 and 2018 and finally add some of the 50s and 60s, especially the Alfa Romeo and the Mercedes W196, on the tracks could add the old layout of Interlagos and Hockenheim, Adelaide, Nurburgring and the tracks that were in F1 2013, these are my suggestions, do you have any more?

_01 Monaco 1992.jpg

Edited by vinicius35

i'd like to drive the classic ferrari 312 to see how f1 was back in the days before Aero joined the party. ID love to drive on the other circuits that were available back in the day Korea, India, Nurburgring, the classic tracks such as brads hatch, Imola, Estoril the former portugal track, and Jarez the former Spain Gp track, if possible the Fuji Speedway and Nordschleife would be epic to have a run on

• Agree 2

Some historical tracks I'd suggest:

Old Hockenheim, Valencia, Jerez, Brands Hatch, Old Imola, Nürburgring, Malaysia, Kyalami, Old Zandvoort, Old Österreichring, Magny Cours, Istanbul

I really like the Old Hockenheim but I wouldn't mind Donington or Adelaide before Melbourne circuit took over  

Posted (edited)

My dream scenario would be if Codemasters could give us complete classic F1 Seasons, like 1992 or 1994 with all teams and tracks/layouts, but that's never happen.

Edited by FTBuzzard

and I really wanted to drive the cars of the early 80's, those that had no front wing