Looking for a North American evening (PST) league...

Hey,  New to racing but learning fast and am looking for a North American League (I'm in Canada) as I want to race where etiquette and sportsmanship are taken somewhat seriously.

I'm running no assists other than auto transmission and pit stops and racing at AI 60.  

9 hours ago, ilrleague said:

Hello!

We have our first ever ILR Americas regional tier ongoing at the moment. If youre interested more information can be found here - https://www.ilrleague.com/forum/index.php?threads/ilrf1-americas-season-5-mid-season-sign-ups-open.480/

Thanks

Thanks! After reading the rules and seeing some posted TT times, I have a fair amount of work to do to get caught up.  Will work toward this but I'm definitely not race ready yet.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, ryguy76 said:

Hey,  New to racing but learning fast and am looking for a North American League (I'm in Canada) as I want to race where etiquette and sportsmanship are taken somewhat seriously.

I'm running no assists other than auto transmission and pit stops and racing at AI 60.  

Hello Im also recruiting for a start up league of my own. We at GOR (Genesis Online Racing) would like to give you a chance to run with us. We're currently attempting to fill two tiers in the league so plenty of spots are available either as a full time or reserve driver. In either case if you would like more information on set ups and rule please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.