Sign in to follow this  

Co driver calls

Posted (edited)

Hi there. I ve found some wrong "keep left/right" calls on dirt rally 2.0 (same issue occured on dirt4) where there is a turn instead of just staying in the correct side of the track. If you do what the co driver says, you crash or loose valuable time. I have some videos to support my statement I just dont know how to post them without showing them in youtube, can someone tell me how? Thanks

Edited by Protomorph
  • Agree 1

You can switch your videos  at the YT-videomanager from public to non-public (unlisted), so the video is only seen, when you have a link of it...

On 4/24/2019 at 9:07 AM, Flens07 said:

You can switch your videos  at the YT-videomanager from public to non-public (unlisted), so the video is only seen, when you have a link of it...

Thanks for the reply very helpful

On 4/24/2019 at 12:42 PM, elrojodp8 said:

example 

Thanks I see now the co driver has been updated with a new patch so once I have access to an internet connection I'll update the game and give it shot. Still running 1.06

Why wait for that?  The chances that the codriver will have this totally resolved in all your spots are low.  Post the bug fully if you have it.  my2c.

There are a lot of different priorities for fixes and improvements and waiting is a baad idea.