@ChristinaMc @mcbabe@codemasters, simple question for a simple answer

Question

Can we just be told if we are getting Leagues and if so when can we expect them, many are wanting this and many are waiting for this, time trials are ok but with many corner cutting and a 1000 restarts it is rather easy to do well at them, leagues was always the best for friends to have genuine competition and it was a one shot pony, please please please can we have this and can we have this question answered one way or the other, many thanks Nine Red.

6 answers to this question

On 4/24/2019 at 9:33 PM, Nine-Red said:

Can we just be told if we are getting Leagues and if so when can we expect them, many are wanting this and many are waiting for this, time trials are ok but with many corner cutting and a 1000 restarts it is rather easy to do well at them, leagues was always the best for friends to have genuine competition and it was a one shot pony, please please please can we have this and can we have this question answered one way or the other, many thanks Nine Red.

They don’t really answer much, I know, great isn’t it, your fast dude I see you high up on the leaderboards most of the time, grats, I’m usually around you but lower more often than not lol I’ve given up trying to contact them, games been out for months and the career is STILL unplayable, the AI at Elite and Masters is unbeatable for me, like not because I’m slow, I can do a run and get like top page in world leaderboard but in career I’m dead last (unless some of the AI retire, n I’m in 28th.... yay) lol it’s getting worse, go on the dailies check leaderboard for the USA H3 RWD for today, the top player.... has used an R5, somehow an R5 was used in a H3 daily LOL and I got 7th and I’m in Tier 2, work that out, games just broken and they care more about drip feeding us dlc every 2 weeks instead of fixing the game, they should halt the dlc, fix then just lump us with all the dlc, but hey it’s CM and they’re renowned for making us wait past the point of caring, still like playing it though, even if I’m burned out, and I know they read some of this co I always tag @ChristinaMc lol

On 4/24/2019 at 9:33 PM, Nine-Red said:

You're definitely getting Clubs - it's in testing at the moment, so until that's done and any bugs are fixed, we can't nail down a date. As soon as we have one, you'll all be first to know about it!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

@ChristinaMc  thanks for the reply, suppose I got a simple answer, but at least we have it confirmed we will get them, just hope it's not when you receive your next 30 years trophy :).

only real bug I can think of from the last one was not having the ability to close application and cheat restart, if that can be de bugged then that would be brill, total host control over all settings would be brill too :)

anyway thanks for confirmation.

kombajnkoszoncy one of the reasons why people can't get replies on forums is they don't ask correctly or they jump in other threads and totally ask irrelevant stuff so give your head a wobble and use your own thread

On 4/29/2019 at 7:46 AM, ChristinaMc said:

You're definitely getting Clubs - it's in testing at the moment, so until that's done and any bugs are fixed, we can't nail down a date. As soon as we have one, you'll all be first to know about it!

Are we getting a fix for the career mode AI or not, because I haven’t heard anything so far, we’ve waited long enough and if I can’t even finish the game what’s the point of continuing playing, any type of reply on this matter would be appreciated???

4 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hi Christina. You mentioned something about bugs. So what about bugs, which I talked about last time? I mean, these ones appearing during rallying in Sweden.